Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Todd, we all know you trapped on 165 acres and you claim you had many more turkeys around afterward. Lets take your word for it and assume that you actually did have more poults around. Heres the question.....

Is your trapping the only possible reason that you had an increase in poults? Or are there other possibilities aside from trapping?

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seen you post several times since this was posted. Maybe this will help

@henry

@henry

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's up Jeff? Are you not getting to argue enough on your other threads and all the other sites you frequent?? Slow day?
Just looking for a straight answer...

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im guessing @henry cant answer for fear of being called "not objective" by @rat.....

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're acting like a Trump hating liberal where henry's concerned. Wonder how henry feels about compared to Trump :)
Its actually the other way around. Henry is the one that cant answer a question, is lying to hide his bias and ignorance, and is trying to smear the other person. Hes also INTENTIONALLY misrepresenting the words that are very clear that I wrote just like the liberals are doing with the Mueller report. In true liberal form, when the facts trap him he starts attacking character and calling names, tells experts they are "full of ****".....

Randy, while your comparison was apt you had your players mixed up.

1,533 Posts
Its actually the other way around. Henry is the one that cant answer a question, is lying to hide his bias and ignorance, and is trying to smear the other person. Hes also INTENTIONALLY misrepresenting the words that are very clear that I wrote just like the liberals are doing with the Mueller report. In true liberal form, when the facts trap him he starts attacking character and calling names, tells experts they are "full of ****".....

What happens if you prove him wrong? You'll sleep better? So you can put that you're smarter than Henry on your gravestone? Will you feel like a bigger man then?

I admire your conviction for your opinions on what is right or wrong but man buddy ole pal, you're just wasting too much of precious life worrying about proving people on a forum wrong. Take that energy and put it forth something else more positive in your life or others that may take your ideas with a little more validity. Neither of you will ever admit the other is better. Move on!

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What happens if you prove him wrong? You'll sleep better? So you can put that you're smarter than Henry on your gravestone? Will you feel like a bigger man then?

I admire your conviction for your opinions on what is right or wrong but man buddy ole pal, you're just wasting too much of precious life worrying about proving people on a forum wrong. Take that energy and put it forth something else more positive in your life or others that may take your ideas with a little more validity. Neither of you will ever admit the other is better. Move on!
Thursday and friday I "wasted time" turkey hunting in ks. If you e ever hunted ks on May 30 and 31 youd realize that anything that can keep you awake and in the field is a great use of time....

I actually have a ton of time to pass during the day so this doesnt really impact productivity.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Whether it works for turkeys or not, the world is a better place with less raccoons, so who really gives a ****?
Someone that wants more turkeys but fall for a snake oil solution would probably care....

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So Todd, we all know you trapped on 165 acres and you claim you had many more turkeys around afterward. Lets take your word for it and assume that you actually did have more poults around. Heres the question.....

Is your trapping the only possible reason that you had an increase in poults? Or are there other possibilities aside from trapping?
Whats wrong @henry **** got your tongue???

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
@rat would you say someone that cant or wont answer the question above is objective?

· Jenny's Lackey
47,886 Posts

Actually, the names in my scenario are interchangeable. You both exhibit the same stupid behavior where the other is concerned.

· Banned
66,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Actually, the names in my scenario are interchangeable. You both exhibit the same stupid behavior where the other is concerned.
The behavior maybe be stupid, but only one of us actually is.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.