Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I\'ve been coachin this kid......

So I've been coachin this kid (16 yrs. old) on how to catch his first bobcat.........

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He knocks on the door this morning & says "Guess what" :dancin:

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Thats what its all about, now see if he knows how to run a computer and get him set up here so he can tell us all about it.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm friends with his dad & he will not allow them to have internet, he's a good kid, played Baseball with my son his last year of high school. He also caught 4 nice ***** this morning & I asked him if he minded me posting his pic. He wants me to trap Beavers with him after Christmas, which I just might have to take him up on.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Originally posted by Mojorisin
I'm friends with his dad & he will not allow them to have internet, he's a good kid, played Baseball with my son his last year of high school. He also caught 4 nice ***** this morning & I asked him if he minded me posting his pic. He wants me to trap Beavers with him after Christmas, which I just might have to take him up on.
Wont let them have internet? Dont understand that one, but its his call.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can see the ***** in this pic, his dad is a good guy I'll see if he will let him join & use my comp. He's here all the time, especially around trappin season.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
:kewlpics:

·
Registered
21,225 Posts
Congrats to both of you and thanks for taking the time to teach a youngster some good outdoor skills. :eek::

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Man that is awesome! I have been reading up on it and hope to someday find one stuck in a trap. Congrats to him.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Whitmore44
Man that is awesome! I have been reading up on it and hope to someday find one stuck in a trap. Congrats to him.
Whitmore, find the turkeys & you will find the wompus kittys. Cats loves turkeys & hates *****. Beaver castor + **** urine will do wonders on a kitty, in Jan. the big toms are likely to pop up anywhere, chasin the call of Love.

Good luck

1 - 20 of 27 Posts