Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,438 Posts
BTW...... Speaking of gun control, how evil guns kill people, etc....

51 People died in the back of a Semi Trailer down in TX, and no one is blaming the Truck/Trailer. That Trailer made it awful easy to kill those 51 people so closed truck trailers need to be BANNED!!!!

I dunno, I just find it weird that when someone dies by use of a gun, it's the guns fault(unless they were shot by a cop), but anytime something else is used to kill people, it's the people who did it's fault.... Where the fault belongs....

Reactions: Muleskinner

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

51 People died in the back of a Semi Trailer down in TX, and no one is blaming the Truck/Trailer. That Trailer made it awful easy to kill those 51 people so closed truck trailers need to be BANNED!!!!

I dunno, I just find it weird that when someone dies by use of a gun, it's the guns fault(unless they were shot by a cop), but anytime something else is used to kill people, it's the people who did it's fault.... Where the fault belongs....
Well, this blame belongs squarely with Biden and the administration. The border crisis is out of control and they arent doing a dayum thing about it.

Reactions: beanpile

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,438 Posts
Well, this blame belongs squarely with Biden and the administration. The border crisis is out of control and they arent doing a dayum thing about it.
Yeah, just another **** show in a world of **** shows witht his administration.... They are all so busy crying about trump still, to do anything constructive.

·
Registered
13,863 Posts
Oh a more postive note, Trump has been living rent-free in the minds of RINOS and Demoleftists for years now. He could sell off all his properties, pocket the money, and still have more places to live than anyone else in the country. Who needs actual property when you can live everywhere in their heads?

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Oh a more postive note, Trump has been living rent-free in the minds of RINOS and Demoleftists for years now. He could sell off all his properties, pocket the money, and still have more places to live than anyone else in the country. Who needs actual property when you can live everywhere in their heads?
There is solace in that sentiment, but what he really wants is what's best for the country. He's got everything else, which further drives home the fact that he loves the country, or why else would he have gone through all of this?

Reactions: 20'

·
Registered
389 Posts

I say this all the time...

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,438 Posts
I say this all the time...
More and more my attitude towards liberals is Fu*k you..... Used to not be that way, but it's out of control....

·
just a no body
15,731 Posts
There is solace in that sentiment, but what he really wants is what's best for the country. He's got everything else, which further drives home the fact that he loves the country, or why else would he have gone through all of this?
simply ego and no one will convince me that every POTUS we have had in these several decades where not self absorbed, egomaniacal Wind Bags .

·
Under appreciated
92,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
simply ego and no one will convince me that every POTUS we have had in these several decades where not self absorbed, egomaniacal Wind Bags .
Of course, trump was no exception nor is Biden, Clinton (any of them), Obama (probably the biggest narcissist) etc.

What I am saying is his policy was good for America. The difference is I dont recall liberal policy in recent memory that actually moved America forward.

·
Registered
31,988 Posts
With the exception of Jimmy Carter yet he was arguably the worst chief executive of the bunch.

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
73,438 Posts
Most people are self absorbed egomaniacal wind bags, the list is short for those that are not. :D When you start talking politicians, the list becomes an all but empty list..... :D

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
Glasses Smile Eyebrow Human Happy

·
14,585 Posts
this is off topic but this is Biden's advisor aka handler mentioning the "Liberal World Order"

President Joe Biden's adviser Brian Deese is facing a backlash online after answering a question on the fairness of high gas prices by highlighting the importance of the "liberal world order," and a video clip of the moment has since gone viral.

Deese was speaking to CNN's Victor Blackwell on Thursday and reflected on comments Joe Biden made during his speech at the NATO summit in Madrid on the same day.

Biden was asked by a reporter: "How long is it fair to expect American drivers and drivers around the world to pay that premium for this war?"

The president replied: "As long as it takes," insisting that Russia could not be allowed to win the conflict against Ukraine and then potentially menace other nations.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asked a similar question, Deese spoke about American families holding firm.
"What do you say to the families that say 'we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years, this is not sustainable," Blackwell asked.

"What you heard from the president today was a clear articulation of the stakes," Deese replied. "This is about the future of the liberal world order and we have to stand firm. "

• Angry
Reactions: pinwheel
21 - 35 of 35 Posts