Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I can take the day off and go spend some time at the pub.... I mean bar....... Been a long time since I've spent the entire day sitting on a bar stool BSing with friends and eating pretzels and popcorn.....

Think I just might call a cab......... :woot::woot::woot::claphands::claphands::2thumbsup:

·
Under appreciated
88,095 Posts
Maybe I'll take the afternoon off. We have it off with pay so I may as well. :drunk:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
It's still early, I'm cookin up a plan....:stirpot:

Just kiddin... Enjoy the bar stool, sounds like fun!:cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Maybe I'll take the afternoon off. We have it off with pay so I may as well. :drunk:
Ya, you gotta a new Ruger to go buy dontcha?:claphands:

·
Under appreciated
88,095 Posts
Na... I was just thinking outloud really.

I may, I may not. lol

Really need to get some other things done first.
When you making the trip over mehico way? I dropped off last weekend and saw everyones stuff... even saw cummins antlers. :dancin:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Maybe I can take the day off and go spend some time at the pub.... I mean bar....... Been a long time since I've spent the entire day sitting on a bar stool BSing with friends and eating pretzels and popcorn.....

Think I just might call a cab......... :woot::woot::woot::claphands::claphands::2thumbsup:
One bit of advice for ya though....:thinking: Glenlivet, 15 year old, aged in French Oak casks......:drunk::claphands: Might have to pull the cork myself later on today....:drunk:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by rat

I may, I may not. lol

When you making the trip over mehico way? I dropped off last weekend and saw everyones stuff... even saw cummins antlers. :dancin:
Planning to head out in the AM.... Ain't pinged yote yet today, to make sure all is in order.... Should be hitting Mexico, bout 9 am or so.....

And what could be more important than buying a new handgun......:thinking:

·
Under appreciated
88,095 Posts
Originally posted by callaojoe
Originally posted by rat

I may, I may not. lol

And what could be more important than buying a new handgun......:thinking:
Shopping around to make sure its the RIGHT wheelgun. :D

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One bit of advice for ya though....:thinking: Glenlivet, 15 year old, aged in French Oak casks......:drunk::claphands: Might have to pull the cork myself later on today....:drunk:
Good choice my friend........ Sure would like to get ol DWD down here for some of that....... Course...... you dang sure invited too........ :drunk::drunk::drunk:

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Why don't you just ride your goat?? :claphands::claphands:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
I take more time deciding on what firearm to buy, once I decide I want something... Than I do when I buy a new truck, or just about anything else I buy......:thinking:

I think I put more thought into buying my 1911, than I did on the decision to ask my wife to marry me.... Is that wrong???:D

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Good choice my friend........ Sure would like to get ol DWD down here for some of that....... Course...... you dang sure invited too........ :drunk::drunk::drunk:
DWD is so busy lately, I can't even get a hold of him.... New family endeavor..... Keepin him real bizzy....

·
Under appreciated
88,095 Posts
I take more time deciding on what firearm to buy, once I decide I want something... Than I do when I buy a new truck, or just about anything else I buy......:thinking:

I think I put more thought into buying my 1911, than I did on the decision to ask my wife to marry me.... Is that wrong???:D
My 1911 just bought itself really... I was just there and had nothing to do with it. lol

Couple other pistolas I'm lookin at.. just not in a hurry. :2thumbsup:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by rat
My 1911 just bought itself really... I was just there and had nothing to do with it. lol

True dat.... Sometimes, they just scream take me home now.....

That happened with my CZ BobWhite.....:D

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Son of Mailman
Why don't you just ride your goat?? :claphands::claphands:
What was that rhyme.......... ahhhh . aaahhhhhhh. Oh yeah....

30 days hath September. April June and November.........

and I think the rest was something like and so does SOM.. a smart butt member...... :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::scared::scared::2thumbsup:

·
Under appreciated
88,095 Posts
Originally posted by rat

True dat.... Sometimes, they just scream take me home now.....

That happened with my CZ BobWhite.....:D
Yea... I've had NO choice a couple times myself. LOL
Course, the wife tells me "just say NO"...
I tell her I dont have near as much practice doing that as she does. :roll2:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
69,825 Posts
Originally posted by missionhunter
:scared::superman:
What the heck is that supposed to mean?????

You just had to post something like that, and tick me off.....:stickfight:

Here we go........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stirpot:

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts