Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"We will have 15 bluegill in a little bit Mailman." Said Snowman

"Snowman this catching bait is taking forever!" Mailman remarked after an hour.

Snowman.."Now we'll go slay da biggins on da trot line!"......................................................................................"Don't worry Mailman there are still a couple of hooks to check!"....................................................................................."Some thieves must have checked our line!"........................"Mars must be too close to earth for the catfish to bite today"!

"Give me a break, Its not my fault"!

Mailman....."Snowman you are a stinky catfish guide..as the Donnald says, your fired!"

So we got skunked...dats why day call it fishing!!EH!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, he was a great sport about it. I on the other hand was a bit upset. We had 4 or better decent fish for 3 days in a row, I:bangin: fugured we would at least make a showing today for da Mailman! Well da fish won...BIG TIME!

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Originally posted by Snowman
Actually, he was a great sport about it. I on the other hand was a bit upset. We had 4 or better decent fish for 3 days in a row, I:bangin: fugured we would at least make a showing today for "CLIFF CLAVIN" alias da Mailman! Well da fish won...BIG TIME!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:, oh cliffy boy,so who is Norm???
A bad day fishing is better than a day spent hung over at home

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pipe; You are quick!:cheers: I edited the Cliff part out because I was unsure how it sounded. But now you have captured it for posterity sake..EH!

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
OOPS,:D it sounded good from this end but mailman might take it the wrong way...nah he has got a great sense of humor
Yea right!?!?!?....You should-a seen him when all da hooks were empty!:whip:

·
Registered
70,771 Posts
For Snowmans defence....he did everything right. It just wasn't the right night. He may have been robbed sometime during the time it was out. Not everyone on the lake is honest. I still think he needs some great big swivels on that line. You could tell on at least two sets the line was twisted around the main line and with lots of slime. We had a good morning on the lake. It was just beautiful down there. The lake was like a mirror. I think we may need Parkers expertise on the "HOW TO" aspect of those whiskered bandits.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
How come the lake never looks like that when I'm out there:bangin:

Sounds like a good time though. Sorry you ya got kunked:cheers:

·
Registered
70,771 Posts
We got there about 9 ish on Sunday morning. Saw maybe 4 or 5 other boats and a pontoon or two and one jet ski. The water was calm and quiet for some strange reason. Everybody was either in church or saw that Wisconsin boat coming out of the marina.:D

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MAilman; We got 3 today. 1 small one we threw back on the first hook and these 2 on the last 2 so the drum worked!

So don't feel bad you did not jinx the line:D

Attachments

·
Registered
70,771 Posts
Well...........just like always..........they bit the day before and the day after I go fishing. Next time I'm showing up a day ahead of schedule. That'll fool those darned cats.

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,486 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
For Snowmans defence....he did everything right. It just wasn't the right night. He may have been robbed sometime during the time it was out. Not everyone on the lake is honest. I still think he needs some great big swivels on that line. You could tell on at least two sets the line was twisted around the main line and with lots of slime. We had a good morning on the lake. It was just beautiful down there. The lake was like a mirror. I think we may need Parkers expertise on the "HOW TO" aspect of those whiskered bandits.
No doubt I want to get down there! Expertise???? I dunno about that! I'd like to try my hand at it though! Problem is, the closer we get to August, the less the fish are gonna be biting! :D

:D Be prepared.....I'm going to be bringing some hooks down that you guys aren't going to believe! :D

Keep after 'em snowman. You may want to check out the In-Fisherman catfish books (not the videos) and get a topographic map of the lake depth from Hot Spots (its only like 10 bucks and free shipping). If you get the books and then the map, you'll be a book-smart pro in a matter of a couple weeks. :cheers:

Parker

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.