Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those over paid meteoroligist are thinking northern Missouri might have a significant snow fall Mon. or Tues. Sayin 3-6 in of snow. Would that be a good time to get lucky maybe with a bow?::praying:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
12,669 Posts
I'm not much for freezing my butt off right now to kill another doe, but if it snows I'll be out there in a heart beat. I haven't got to witness red snow in a while. :claphands:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,955 Posts
I love bowhunting when snows on the ground. Especially when it's been there for a few days and the tracks tell ya which fields they are using the most and which trails they are using to get there.

·
Registered
33,549 Posts
I grew up in New England, hunting in snow was in October some years.:wave:
I LOVE it.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
1-2" here tonight, single digit highs below zero lows by Wed :blah: :blah:
Think I need to discuss this movin to AZ a little more with miss J :whinging:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,051 Posts
[rquote=1500031&tid=104622&author=archer66]I love bowhunting when snows on the ground. Especially when it's been there for a few days and the tracks tell ya which fields they are using the most and which trails they are using to get there.[/rquote]

Yepper, awful easy to cut fresh sign in the snow.:2thumbsup:

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
bring it on :cheers:

·
Registered
694 Posts
They are talking a storm of historic proportions in Iowa and extreme northern Missouri. 6-12" of snow with 50 MPH+ winds...the term blizzard has been frequently used.

You fellas (and gals) up there be safe and hunker down...

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,051 Posts
[rquote=1500486&tid=104622&author=brownanddown]They are talking a storm of historic proportions in Iowa and extreme northern Missouri. 6-12" of snow with 50 MPH+ winds...the term blizzard has been frequently used.

You fellas (and gals) up there be safe and hunker down... [/rquote]

Looks like it's on the way. I say bring it, I'm ready to get back to bowhuntin & I love huntin in the snow.:2thumbsup:

[file]82845[/file]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I can't wait to get in the stand this evening!!!! They should be on the move w/ this storm coming in! :eek::

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
[rquote=1500414&tid=104622&author=beanpile]means long hrs of pushing snow for me ..very little benefit what so ever ..just comp time[/rquote]
sounds like a state worker

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
I HOPE YOU GUYS UP NORTH ENJOY
all we are going to get is boring rain and cold :whinging:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts