Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Grrrrrrr
30,096 Posts
I love bowhunting when snows on the ground. Especially when it's been there for a few days and the tracks tell ya which fields they are using the most and which trails they are using to get there.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
1-2" here tonight, single digit highs below zero lows by Wed :blah: :blah:
Think I need to discuss this movin to AZ a little more with miss J :whinging:

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,693 Posts
[rquote=1500031&tid=104622&author=archer66]I love bowhunting when snows on the ground. Especially when it's been there for a few days and the tracks tell ya which fields they are using the most and which trails they are using to get there.[/rquote]

Yepper, awful easy to cut fresh sign in the snow.:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
694 Posts
They are talking a storm of historic proportions in Iowa and extreme northern Missouri. 6-12" of snow with 50 MPH+ winds...the term blizzard has been frequently used.

You fellas (and gals) up there be safe and hunker down...

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,693 Posts
[rquote=1500486&tid=104622&author=brownanddown]They are talking a storm of historic proportions in Iowa and extreme northern Missouri. 6-12" of snow with 50 MPH+ winds...the term blizzard has been frequently used.

You fellas (and gals) up there be safe and hunker down... [/rquote]

Looks like it's on the way. I say bring it, I'm ready to get back to bowhuntin & I love huntin in the snow.:2thumbsup:

[file]82845[/file]

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
I HOPE YOU GUYS UP NORTH ENJOY
all we are going to get is boring rain and cold :whinging:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.