Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you know of folks headed to Arizona this year and looking for a place to rent, I have it. Do to the poor economy our place is still for rent and I would be willing to lower the price even more. You can look at this website. Mine is the 9349 E Citrus Lane property. Thanks and Happy New year!http://azhomeownersrealty.com/Rentals.html

·
Under appreciated
88,248 Posts
BB.. whereabouts in AZ is this??

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sun Lakes is on the very south side of the Pheonix metro, south of mesa. It is kind of a part of Chandler.

·
Under appreciated
88,248 Posts
Thanks... I'll check.
We are looking into this very thing but I have no idea what the wife already has planned. :whiteflag:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
is that for one week? we rented condo on beach in destin florida for that, maybe arizona is a tourist spot, not knocking your property just didnt no how long that was for:eek::

·
Under appreciated
88,248 Posts
u2u sent Brian... thanks!

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by marshallgrn
is that for one week? we rented condo on beach in destin florida for that, maybe arizona is a tourist spot, not knocking your property just didnt no how long that was for:eek::
The price of 1800 is per month and includes the Gem golf cart.

·
19,584 Posts
Originally posted by rat

BB.. whereabouts in AZ is this??
Originally posted by Bronco Brian

Sun Lakes is on the very south side of the Phoenix metro, south of Mesa. It is kind of a part of Chandler.
Look for the red flag, with the number "9349", in the bottom right-hand corner of the map:

[file]45190[/file]

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did I mention it had High speed internet (6 megs):D

·
19,584 Posts
Originally posted by Bronco Brian

Thanks Rick!
No problem...

I actually used to live in the area. Well...in Buckeye, to the West of where you're talking about. This was about 30 years ago, so I'm sure it's changed a bit. Probably enough that I wouldn't even recognize the area anymore.

Anyways...good luck.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya Rick, there is no way that you would recognize it. I get down there a couple times of year and things have changed alot.
I think this economic downturn (depression) we are in will slow that area down conciderably. It was growing at an artificial level like many other places in the country.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
The flag is where the residence is? KINDA part of Chandler is right... Sorry I'm very familiar with the area.

Apart from being cynical.... The area is VERY neat and would be worth visiting if you're looking. Dunno if I'd wanna ever in in PHX again, but its awesome in the winter compared to MO!

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rick, not sure about the distance to South Mountain, not sure if Riggs Rd was there then but its basically the last exit on I-10 going south. I usually fly into the old Williams AFB which is now called pheonix-Mesa Gateway airport. We are about 15 miles south west of that, and about 5 miles south west of Old Chandler.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts