Sniper Treestand from Rogers

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by 90acres, Nov 5, 2010.

1. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
  2. pinwheel

pinwheel Jenny's Lackey

Jun 17, 2006
    middle of nowhere
    I think momma would throw me outta the house if I bought another stand.:D She thinks 20 is enough:whinging:

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

If that shooting rail wasn't fixed, I'd think about it.

4. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    Yeh, I've only got 5 and my wife wants to know why I need another one. And who said there's no such thing as a dumb question.:shrug:

5. Shrapnel

Shrapnel Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Imperial MO
    [rquote=1881966&tid=131066&author=venatic]If that shooting rail wasn't fixed, I'd think about it. [/rquote]

4" grinder and 30 seconds. Or....just don't put it on, as long as it's not critical to the structural integrity.

Nice looking stand.

6. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    90....let me do a little checking. There's a chance I might do that.

7. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    I got a Big Game one similar to this, it doesn't have the shooting bar and it looks to be easily left off on this one. I really like the comfort and stability of these, and it gives a little bigger seat than the singles.

Compare them prices and you can't beat them, plus free shipping.

8. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
  9. BustinBucks

BustinBucks I will use the report button

Jul 31, 2006
    Eagleville, MO
    I just hunted out of mine tonight. These are good stands. Let me holler at dad.

10. DUTCHMAN

DUTCHMAN New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    Gasconade County,MO
    Just buy all 3 can never have to many stands :D

11. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    Is that a ladder stand i guess?

How stable are those? And if it is a ladder stand can teh height be adjusted? My 9 year old is afreid of heights so even if i can get into a stand he wont fallow me. But if i set it lower then he might go up in it with me. But id only take him up in one if they good and sturdy is why i ask sturdeness.

12. 90acres

90acres Senior Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Wardsville
    LB, they are sturdy, and you could just leave off a ladder section, however....if you are going to hunt that close to the ground, my opinion would be that you'd be just as well off in a blind. I think that if you sit less than 12 feet off the ground that your movement has to be zero, and that's tuff for anyone.

13. Longbow26

Longbow26 New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Farmington, MO
    [rquote=1883598&tid=131066&author=90acres]LB, they are sturdy, and you could just leave off a ladder section, however....if you are going to hunt that close to the ground, my opinion would be that you'd be just as well off in a blind. I think that if you sit less than 12 feet off the ground that your movement has to be zero, and that's tuff for anyone.[/rquote]

Especially for a youngster.