Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Former Chicken Man
20,432 Posts
I'm just the opposite. I love snakes, and rarely see any reason to kill one. (Other than fear, but I think that's a valid reason).

Now if you make it about cats, I'd love it if all cats became extinct. I'd love it even more if I was responsible for it.

EDIT - I meant to say that fear is not a valid reason to kill snakes. :stickfight:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
i am with you gogop i live in swampeast mo i hunt in the bottoms when working on stands in the summer nothing to see 10. I just leave them alone and they me,think that works best. i never kill one just to kill seems like me they have a purpose

·
Registered
7,519 Posts
If my family is enjoying our property and there is a snake that can harm them during their activities and if I see this certain type(s) of snake it's life we be in jeopardy....be it right or wrong....bottom line :sniper:

·
1,196 Posts
I have a pair of black snakes living in a small pile of wood on my patio. I'm going to move the wood since my kids play around there a lot. Before you say. Oh black snakes won't hurt anyone, I'll tell you that they can be very moody. I was fishing with my brother and father in law 2 weeks ago when a black snake decided that he was going on a boat ride with us. The dang thing bit my father in law 4 times before we could convince the snake to leave the boat. WOW!:eek: Consequently and luckily the snake left the boat before I had to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.