Slow weekend

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by ruttnbuck3, Oct 31, 2010.

1. ruttnbuck3

ruttnbuck3 Member

Nov 21, 2007
    eureka
    Anybody else have a slow weekend I spent a lot of time out and saw little movement couple small bucks and lonesome does I hope the switch turns on by next weekend

2. dodge

dodge Active Member

Oct 8, 2010
    cedar hill, mo
    Yeah, i didnt see any shooters on the move. Just some small bucks and some does

3. citybowhunter

citybowhunter Senior Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Independence Mo.
    Sorry but I had 8 bucks in the food plot tonight. One of them is on my hit list but he never got in range. He chased off another buck and followed him onto the neighbors property. My best night in the tower blind this season. :confused:

One last thing. They were really eating the standing soybeans. (pods)

4. ymurf

ymurf Active Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Steelville, Mo.
    slow here too..seen one is it.

5. Kickers288

Kickers288 Active Member

Really SLOW. Seen two does yesterday morning. Nothin last night or this morning

6. thompson

thompson Active Member

Nov 26, 2007
    It was one of the better weekends I have had on deer sighting since opening weekend. I have a funny feeling that next weekend will be awesome for deer movement.

7. BuschCamocan4life

BuschCamocan4life New Member

Oct 12, 2010
    where we hunted this weekend all of us saw alot of small bucks moving and chasing does. Bigger bucks we saw were right at dark and didn't seem to be cruising for does. Seems like small bucks are rutting but bigger ones havent really hit it yet. hope they hit their peak around rifle season