Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well went out last weekend, up to shanks, drew a high friday so we went to the river and had 2 monster greater canadas buzz us but that sx3 is so darn fast my gun was empty before i knew it lol just was too excited and watched them keep flyin, geese were flying ok, a good amount but high and on a mission, sat drew high and went back to bed, sun drew 19 and got into nose slough with good winds and very cloudy the birds were a cruisin, got four birds down and had a great time, but never the less everytime a bird was workin us other people were sky bustin left and right, and had some silly not know his way out of NS and we told him to go the way he came in on the other end but he decided not to and drove his boat right through our decoys draggin them all around it was great i wanted to put a hole in his boat, us ten yards away told him dude your gunna go thru our decoys and get tangled but nope did it anyways but still had a blast.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Glad you didn't put a hole in his boat... but I woulda gave him a good peppering! :D

:woot::cheers:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts