sleeping beauty

Discussion in 'Social Club 2011' started by ducks1, May 26, 2009.

1. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    well its almost here 15 days and disney here we come. we got all of our stuff in the mail tickets and vouchers etc. the nice folks at the travel agetcies sent us a 3 hr. game playing pass for freetoo. itell ya if you are lookin for a good vaca. they are just given you stuff for free left and right. 7 days total parks and food all included only 2200$ for 4 people. its just to easy to say yes.

dont worry MRB i will hug all the princesses for you sir. i will also let you guys know wether goofy is a dog
    :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275521&tid=89292&author=ducks1] the nice folks at the travel agetcies sent us a 3 hr. game playing pass for freetoo.[/rquote]

just an fyi and not to rain on your parade..

thats just entrance to the game place..

the games, well most of em, the decent ones will cost you extry

jus fyi :cheers:

4. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    its all good i dont plan on playin i will be workin on me tan alot. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275564&tid=89292&author=ducks1]its all good i dont plan on playin i will be workin on me tan alot. :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:[/rquote]

sun glasses :rock:

6. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    oh yeah have me a stack of them just in case i loose a pair also a couple of under water googles for the treasures below the waterline like coins and rings:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

7. lma

lma Active Member

When I read "Sleeping Beauty" as the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about THIS Sleeping Beauty....:rof2::rof2::rof2::stirpot::scared:

[file]58507[/file]

8. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    thats funny lma i lnew thats what people would think too. i am going to bring him home some new sleepy jammies from the snow white store . the ones he has now are a lil small.

9. 1FastCam

1FastCam New Member

Nov 25, 2002
    CT
    [rquote=1275608&tid=89292&author=lma]When I read "Sleeping Beauty" as the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about THIS Sleeping Beauty....:rof2::rof2::rof2::stirpot::scared:[/rquote]

:claphands: I figured you'da posted the one of him sleeping in the grass. :D

10. Dane-ger

Dane-ger New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    Sounds like quite the deal to me. So I assume there is 3 of you going, with and extra ticket for me?

11. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    [rquote=1275613&tid=89292&author=Dane-ger]Sounds like quite the deal to me. So I assume there is 3 of you going, with and extra ticket for me?[/rquote]
    itell ya what i dont think any of us wil part with ticket. i will post the looks on thier face when we tell them. heck i am more excited then the kids are well until they find out i guess.

12. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    [rquote=1275608&tid=89292&author=lma]When I read "Sleeping Beauty" as the title of this thread, I thought you were talking about THIS Sleeping Beauty....:rof2::rof2::rof2::stirpot::scared:[/rquote]

Don't make me pull out the "R" rated photos of you drunk and ready for sleeping you beauty you.......:rof2::rof2::rof2::stickfight::hysterical:

13. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    :pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

14. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    i sent my wife and kids to orlando park last summer, no way i can go on vacation with the family, i send them there way and then its vegas here i come

15. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    GOTTA HAVE GOOD FAMILY TIME THEY GROW UP TO FAST. YOU ARE JUST AFRAID OF BEING A KID ARENT YOU MARSHALL.

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    :claphands::claphands:

Looks like the apple dont fall too far from the tree. :D

17. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :claphands::claphands::claphands::claphands::cheers::cheers:

LOVE it Billy............. :cheers::cheers::claphands::claphands::D:eek:::eek::

All he needs is a marker and he is toast......... :superman::superman::innocent::innocent::hysterical::hysterical::2thumbsup:

18. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

he couldnt even make it till lunch before he fell asleep.