Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's just "assume" that one of us got a little close to a skunk that was underneath the house a little while ago & fighting w/ his ( or her ) Dog & this person is a TAD BIT smelly ! How can such person get rid of the smell ASAP ?

·
Registered
21,182 Posts
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD- Thank goodness I'm single . The dog loves the way we smell ..Anyone want to buy a House , a dog , or what once was a decent tank top & shorts ! O.K. next question...HOW IN THE WORLD AM I GOING TO WALK INTO THE STORE LIKE THIS ?

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
I like thier hint at the bottom of that link.....

Skunk lifting tail as a warning before spraying....hehehe, yea, watch for dat next time!!!!

·
Registered
11,384 Posts
Hit one with the ex's SUV and it hung up in the wheelwell. The AC sucked up the smell into the interior. I was wearing a new suit and two trips to the dry cleaners got rid of the smell in the suit. A week's worth of showers and lots of soap and hot water got rid of the smell on me. Never did get the smell out of the SUV.:cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.