Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn’t know where to post this question so I posted it here. If it needs to be moved then please do so. I just bought a high flow Kubota svl 95-2 and was thinking about getting a brush cutter for it. I have a tractor with a 8’ bush hog brand and was thinking of selling it and possibly getting one for the skid steer for maneuverability. I was wondering what people’s thoughts are and if anyone close to me that has one that I could possibly check out and how well they cut grass.

· Banned
11,379 Posts
Look at the CID mid flow cutter. High flow in that isn't worth the extra cost. It cuts grass well and has a push bar and notches for brush. Not sure I'd sell the tractor though if you're mowing big fields vs just trails with the loader.

Reactions: WBF and Woods

· Banned
11,379 Posts
Try to get one to cover your tracks. Most machines in that class are 78" wide track width. Davis Agworks by Grand Lake Oklahoma has good prices and can drop ship. Marksupply in Pennsylvania isn't bad either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.