Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a brand new, never used SKB Hunter Series Bow Case. The one they made specifically for parallel limb bows, marketed specifically toward Mathews to be exact - in fact, marketed specifically for the Reezen. Only problem is - my Reezen won't fit in the case without jamming the riser and cams into the foam. As far as I am concerned, that is not an option. They refuse to acknowledge my emails, and even questioned if I was sure I had a Reezen when I called them. Sooooo..... here is your chance to get a deal on what appears to be an otherwise good bow case.

I paid 119.00 + shipping for it. You can have it for $75.00 - to your door. I will even ship it in the same box I received it in, meet you somewhere in KC area or let you arrange the Pony Express. You will be saving about 40.00 - 50.00 on a brand new case. Only catch - the fit of the bow is up to you. I will say this again - MY REEZEN DOES NOT FIT AS IT SHOULD. The last three pictures are of my Reezen in the case to show the fit.

$75.00 - cash, check, PayPal, trades...

[file]80463[/file] [file]80465[/file] [file]80467[/file] [file]80469[/file] [file]80471[/file]

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just found out that Bass Pro has them for 99.00, soooooooo...

$75.00 - to your door!

·
Registered
69,798 Posts
I sure wish my bow would fit that case. I have two other SKB made cases and they are the best made IMO out there. One 2 rifle airline case and one for my Browning O/U.

A little info to help sell this bow case......

Holds many of the most popular parallel-limb bows on the market with quivers attached, including: Matthews Reezen, Monster and DXT; Hoyt Alpha Max 32, Alpha Max 35 and Power Hawk; Bowtech Admiral and Captain; Kodiak Outdoors Titan 3D Target; Limbsaver DeadZone and PSE X Force. The rigid ABS shell closes tightly for a dust- and moisture-resistant seal and has lockable metal latches. The 39"L x 15"W x 6"H interior features plush-lined impact-resistant EPS inserts and a foam 12-arrow storage system. 5 yr. Weight: 11 lbs.

This is a great buy for someone with the right bow.

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks MM!

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Possibly - but I am not sure.
I think that is one of the models that is supposed to fit it...

·
Under appreciated
89,822 Posts
Is it designed to close with the quiver on???

Wonder if a bowtech general would fit.

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well - consider it yours!
U2U headed your way...

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes it did!