Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you small footed dudes, or those with smaller kids need some waders. I got a pair of these

Bass Pro Waders

They are in good shape as far as I can tell. I sorta had these fall into my lap, my son's foot is way to big now. Iffin you know of anyone whose interested speak up.

Take em on trade or partial trade for a deer stand, 12 or 20 gauge shotgun, or rifle of some sort....let me know what you got or make a cash offer. I would think they are still worth $100 assuming you put em on and they don't leak.

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I have a single shot, but a pump with screw in chokes would be sweet...I also be interested in a .22 for them. I don't really know, but would the Max-4 vs. MO-Break Up matter that much. I will check when I get home after school

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright I will keep that in mind, the single shot is a family favorite. It was the first gun for all of my brothers and myself, and then all of my nephews and now him.

I will try and let you know tonight from home

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Well since it sounds like CP's got dib's on the waders I won't even ask what's the bottom dollar you'd take ;). If it turns out you don't want them CP I'd be interested :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.