since reb is i am...work

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by ducks1, Jun 2, 2009.

1. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    welp these storms that just ripped through sucks. going back out to work looks like its gonna be a long night. love the $$$ ,but hate workin downed lines its not fun for anyone......
    :superman::superman::superman:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    taco bell is open late!

3. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Becareful and to heck with those who are so impatient they would like to put your saftey at risk, don't let those non-g rated word's get to ya :cheers:

4. Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2003
    Hey you can use the money for your surprise and we can use the break.

Seriously be carefull we want you back after our break.

5. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    [rquote=1284166&tid=89824&author=Rebel]taco bell is open late![/rquote] :hysterical::hysterical:

Take good care

6. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1284191&tid=89824&author=Keith][rquote=1284166&tid=89824&author=Rebel]taco bell is open late![/rquote] :hysterical::hysterical:

Take good care[/rquote]
    taco bell ia open late and reb is hungryyyyyyyyy :rock:

7. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    well i am back man i tellya its gonna be a long day tomorrow some parts of flo town is pretty bad. and the farther south you go on 270 its worse those gust fronts came thru and blew somwe nice trees down. ole amren is gonna be buissy with us too. the over time is gonna be nice,but i sure hat runin and gunin those services. seems thers no nice people anymore just hurry nad get me back on and i dont wont to pay the extra$$$ people just kill me really. not much more we can do tonight ole u.e. will tie them back up and we will go back and repair then and get back on safely. oh and GH there will be no break on vaca i have a lap top and need to show everyone my new speedo

8. marshallgrn

marshallgrn New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    in hiding
    please dont show the new speedo

9. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

[rquote=1284463&tid=89824&author=marshallgrn]please dont show the new speedo[/rquote]

would you rather see his old one full of holes??

10. JustBob

JustBob New Member

get that extra cash before vacation!