Since fishy won't be around much anymore...

Discussion in 'Whitetails General' started by racks-n-beards, May 29, 2009.

1. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

We need a new mascot!!

Who is man enough to fill those shoes??

2. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    I ain't wearing his shoes, he's got Athlete's Foot.

3. TATER

TATER Well-Known Member

Those are really little shoes, aren't they?:peepwall:

4. racks-n-beards

Hmmm how would the ad look if we need to run one in the paper?:thinking:

5. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    I nominate Gakic.....:D Since we're already pick'n on him anyway......:thinking:

6. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
  7. racks-n-beards

gakic 1

LFG 1

Remember this is no run of he mill position. Fishy set the bar REALLY HIGH!!

8. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Guyz keep in mind that Fishy actually had a couple few and far between substantial posts with a some quality to them when choosing a replacement:D

9. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1279348&tid=89519&author=blevely]Guyz keep in mind that Fishy actually had a couple few and far between substantial posts with a some quality to them when choosing a replacement:D[/rquote]

On that note, LFG is out.

10. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1279349&tid=89519&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1279348&tid=89519&author=blevely]Guyz keep in mind that Fishy actually had a couple few and far between substantial posts with a some quality to them when choosing a replacement:D[/rquote]

On that note, LFG is out.[/rquote]

And I guess nominating Blev would just be too obvious.....:thinking:

11. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    I would have to decline the invitation, there is no way I can even come close

12. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1279356&tid=89519&author=blevely]I would have to decline the invitation, there is no way I can even come close [/rquote]

That really is the problem isn't it.... No one, not living now, or ever living in the past.... Could come close to Fishy.... He is truly a unique, and individual being. Thank God!....

No sense in even trying to replace him.....:whiteflag:

:D

13. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    That's what I'm saying, he'll be on here plenty after his training period is over. They encourage employees to play on the puter to help stay awake.

14. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Does Fish's new job not scare any one? I mean, he is protecting a nuclear powerplant for crying out loud. :peepwall:

15. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1279430&tid=89519&author=Reflex]Does Fish's new job not scare any one? I mean, he is protecting a nuclear powerplant for crying out loud. :peepwall:[/rquote]

And carryin' while he's doing it... I hope he don't punch one through the reactor, as he's practicing quickdraw in the lavatory mirror...... He better not be carryin' a .45 just in case.:thinking:

I have these images of Barney Fife, and a bullet in his left front pocket for ole fishy.....:eek:

16. Heeler75

Heeler75 Confirmed Bachelor

Feb 10, 2008
    Over Yonder Way
    Heck, I think they are giving that boy a sidearm and EBR.....:eek::eek:

I hope he never sees a whistle pig out there or he'll be emptying that magazine in a heart beat.:D

17. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Vegas has the over/under until he gets fired for shooting a critter with the AR at 6 months.

18. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Ever seen Mall Cop :D

19. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1279458&tid=89519&author=cummins5.9]Vegas has the over/under until he gets fired for shooting a critter with the AR at 6 months.[/rquote]

With bonus points if you can name the critter species... I'm going with opossum.:roll2:

20. cummins5.9

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1279477&tid=89519&author=callaojoe][rquote=1279458&tid=89519&author=cummins5.9]Vegas has the over/under until he gets fired for shooting a critter with the AR at 6 months.[/rquote]

With bonus points if you can name the critter species... I'm going with opossum.:roll2:[/rquote]

I'm going with silver carp.