Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let ya'll know, Chuck88 and I shot together at the CBA&you shoot in Sibley...Chuck, it was nice to meet you, and the family....the kids are great!!! We had a tough day, shots were long, with no backstops....Chuck kicked my butt!!!!(which isn't sayin much...lol)...had a nice rain shower blow in with about 8 targets left, soaked us all to the bone...I figured the kids would give it up, but they stuck it out!!! Anyway, was a fun shoot, but pretty challenging, to put it nicely....lol...See ya at the next one Chuck!!!

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
it was a good time, we did stop by cabelas on the way home and get another 1/2 dozen arrows:wink: and to buy Dana her own bow:D Dana (age 4) won first place in her class (she was the only one under 4 there) and Brandon (age 7) took 2nd in his class (I'm not sure the number of kids in his class but there was at least 3) had to hear all about how they won trophys on the way home and we didnt:roll2:
I should have some pics to put tomorow evening.
it was nice meeting and shooting with you, look forward to doing it again:cheers:

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by chuck88
it was a good time, we did stop by cabelas on the way home and get another 1/2 dozen arrows:wink: and to buy Dana her own bow:D Dana (age 4) won first place in her class (she was the only one under 4 there) and Brandon (age 7) took 2nd in his class (I'm not sure the number of kids in his class but there was at least 3) had to hear all about how they won trophys on the way home and we didnt:roll2:
I should have some pics to put tomorow evening.
it was nice meeting and shooting with you, look forward to doing it again:cheers:
I bet Dana loves that new bow!!! Looks like you'll have to build em both shelves for all the trophies...lol.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
oh yea she loves that bow, she wanted it in her room but we had to say no, she did this for a minute:whinging: but seen her trophy again and did this:)
the biggest suprise was carrie though...she came home called her mom and told her all about it and talked the whole way home about how she is gonna practice more and show up DSG:rotfl: I think she is addicted now;)

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by chuck88
oh yea she loves that bow, she wanted it in her room but we had to say no, she did this for a minute:whinging: but seen her trophy again and did this:)
the biggest suprise was carrie though...she came home called her mom and told her all about it and talked the whole way home about how she is gonna practice more and show up DSG:rotfl: I think she is addicted now;)
Little more time behind the wheel, she'll be showin us all up!!!! Did Cabela's have anything good on sale besides arrows?

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
we didnt get there until 5:30 and they closed at 6 so we went straight to the archery section got arrows and had to get them cut. had a heck of a time finding the small long bows, it seems they hide em but had the more expensive youth bows displayed realy well. found the smaller bows hiding in the shooting range part of it. they was trying to kick everyone out by the time we got our arrows done so we didnt have much time but still spent more money than I expected. (and had a big bag of stuff)

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
heres another pic that you can make out...the rest are way to dark, it looks like we were shooting in the dark, but that might have helped our scores out :rotfl:
the pic is carrie and her first ever 12 ringer

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good shootin Carrie...dang, looks like mine was a bit forward on that one....lol...just glad I hit the darned thang!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.