Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..one of those days you just gotta be ready to hunt.. but i had to work :whiteflag:

Pops drove over to the hh this mornin, loaded up w. mallets..

and snows :whiteflag: weird again to have snows here, the 2nd time this season, and only the 2nd time (including this season) ive had snows on it in the last 3 years...

hopefully they will still be around this weekend :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Get 'em reb, wish I coulda been sick too, seen thirteen turks where I bow hunt..10 yards from my stand.:whiteflag:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
whats up with the snows reb how many

·
Registered
20,292 Posts
I took off today and tommorow. Headed to the otter slough in the morning, that is leaving here at 1:30am. Bringing the chain saw, and leaving the layout boats behind. Should be interesting, i am kicking myself for not buying the 12 full bodys i wanted today but man 200 bucks, i figured id wait till next year, we will have 12 with us any way but 24 for would be alot cooler.(didnt relize i was still typing sorry)

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
I wish I would have called in sick this weekend. Ducks everywhere. Now I am off and I can't find a bird :whiteflag::whiteflag::whinging::whinging:

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Got a few. Going to give it one last try tomorrow for a duck field hunt. Hope to get a few cans to come in. Saw several fly by today so hope they come back tomorrow

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Bet pops was grinning from ear to ear when those mallets were setting their wings:cheers:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
na, fog was so thick couldn't see 20 yards. all we managed was four this morning, should have been around 10 but you know how that goes with this group:hysterical:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts