Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy has a farm holding around 400 Canadians as of mid-day. They have been there for the last week. Well today they were shot at but none were killed. Were planning on going and hunting them tmrw... Should they be back or will the fact of them being shot at affect them.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Did you shoot into all of them? Seems to depend on how much they have been shot at before. Most of the time i would say no. I have killed birds out of a flock and then called back the rest and killed more. I hear that happened to Leasburg this year. They liked something there so it is worth a try. Good luck.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Just the fact that they in the field will bring them back. If you keep at the same groups,you may have to switch it up on them. Good luck on killing the turkey of the sky.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
[rquote=1556323&tid=108272&author=Montauklunkerhunter]Buddy has a farm holding around 400 Canadians as of mid-day. They have been there for the last week. Well today they were shot at but none were killed. Were planning on going and hunting them tmrw... Should they be back or will the fact of them being shot at affect them.[/rquote]

Just cause they live north of us and some speak french doesnt give you the right to shoot them. "CANADIANS" are people to...:rof2::rof2::stirpot:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.