shot a bowtech allegiance today!

Discussion in 'Archery Hunting' started by southjerseyarcher, Feb 23, 2006.

1. southjerseyarcher

southjerseyarcher New Member

Feb 17, 2006
    southern new jersey
    what a bow, smooth,quiet,no shock,fast, tax return is already spoken for!

2. I think I am leaning your way.

I bought the '06 Bowtech Tribute but now almost wish I would have bought the Allegiance. :bangin:

Might be selling the Tribute:)

3. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    alwyshntn. ya really ought to take another look at that Ross CR337 again before you make a decision. :banana::dancin:

MoBowman ```----------->

4. Yeah I haven't forgot about it either.

I am going to try and make it up to Lexington to look at one before or if I decide to switch out bows.

I do really love the look and feel of that Ross bow too.

5. I shot a new allegience yesterday and i thought it had the roughest draw cycle i have ever seen. Im not a bow basher by any means ill shoot whatever feels good. But those new beyond parralel bowtechs just aint for me. Im gonna have to agree with Mo Bowman theres a new ross fixin to be at my house just as soon as i can part with the pheonix. I just cant decide between the cr334 or the cr331.

chad

6. cfdjay

cfdjay New Member

Sep 5, 2004
    rocko, I don't think the allegiance is one of the beyond parrallel bows. The tribute is though. I'm ordering my allegiance this summer!!

7. i think your right. I shot a tribute and an alegiance and still didnt care for the draw cycle on either of them. But the tribute was worse.But thats just me though.

chad

8. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
    They are excelent bows.

9. thh058

thh058 Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Jefferson County

man, i'm sorry you had to go through that! :rotfl:

i'm JOKING of course! but everyone knows, hoyt bows are far superior!:rotfl: