Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my arm right now I can’t reach out without help from my right arm.

So thinking on Shooting Sticks. If I use a Single Stick I have to get ahold with my Left Hand, push up with my right arm. then get my Rifle up. Thinking of using this as a Walking Stick too.

Or would I be better to use a Tripod, just set my Rifle on it and could I still use this as a Walking Stick?

I have to have this adjustable for Standing or Setting in a Chair. Got to be light enough packing in and out.

oneshot

:D The Big Grin can’t go.

· Perry
401 Posts
I don't know if this will serve the purpose but I bought an Allen shooting stick at Academy Sports a couple of months ago for under $20. It has a single leg that is adjustable and will lock into place. It extends from appx. 22 inches to a standing shot height. It is not strong enough to use as a walking stick but you can support a rifle or crossbow with it.

· Registered
21,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got to thinking just cut a Stick with two Forks for Firearms, for setting or Standing and a Short one for Crossbow because I set on a Stool when shooting it.

I know Cheap.

oneshot

:D :rolleyes: oneshot is so cheap he got the Big Grin for Free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.