Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to join Bowtechian and I. Starts at 7, nice bunch of folks with all different skill levels. I hope to improve on my 290 29x last week, but I wasn't too ashamed since it was only my forth time and first time using a scope (what a difference a scope makes!)

Hope to see you there.

BTH

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up!

BTH

·
Under appreciated
88,093 Posts
I used to use a lens indoors shooting spots and it helped me too.

I'm too old and shakey to pay attn for 10 ends anymore. lol

·
King of Callaway
42,625 Posts
I got class on Tues :toilet:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Indoor 3D league starts January 16th. Maybe you can make that one fishy.

BTH

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Heck, I can't even find the time to shoot at Lucas's in Moberly, let alone drive all the way to Columbia.

Glad ya found somewhere to shoot. Sorry I wasn't able to get us hooked up in Moberly.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I shot at Lucas's couple weeks ago on Sunday night. They had a good turn out!! Jackie White busted a 60X. I like Powderhorns Block 4x4 target butts alot better.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Originally posted by elkhunter
I shot at Lucas's couple weeks ago on Sunday night. They had a good turn out!! Jackie White busted a 60X. I like Powderhorns Block 4x4 target butts alot better.
Pretty rare Jackie doesn't shoot 60X. 99% of those 60x targets stapled to the wall belong to Jackie. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Yeah, his shooting has changed over the years. Use to take him forever to break a shot, the other night he was breaking the shot quick.

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,682 Posts
Originally posted by elkhunter
Yeah, his shooting has changed over the years. Use to take him forever to break a shot, the other night he was breaking the shot quick.
He used to have to have a few adult beverages to setlle his nerves when he shot & I don't believe that's the case anymore either.:2thumbsup:

He's a for sure shot. I know I've learned a lot from him over the years, that's for sure.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by ultramax
Hey BTH. I will come next week and shoot with you guys.
Sounds good! Will see you there!

BTH

PW- No sweat bro I am having fun and trying to get ready for 3D (my true love)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts