Shimano Bantam Black Magnum - BKM201FS - Left Hand Baitcasters - SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by htredneck, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. htredneck

htredneck Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    For all the southpaws - today is your day!
    2, yes 2, Shimano Bantam Black Magnum left-hand baitcasting reels. They are model BKM-201-FS. These are the ones with the flipping switch. Very good to excellent condition. I will strip the line off the one before shipping.

$30.00 each or $60.00 for the pair - to your door. PayPal, cash, check, etc.

[file]59746[/file]

2. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    So the handle's on the left side of the reel?

3. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    Yep - you are correct.
    These are left-handed reels. Or if you are like me, I am right-handed but I hate casting and switching hands to retrieve so I use all left-handed reels.

4. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    Well gosh dang. I'm left handed as heck but I sure can't use a lefty reel. I guess I just got used to righty reels.

5. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    If you are a lefty and use right-hand reels, it is the same principal as me. That way you don't have to switch hands to retrieve your cast. That part never made sense to me when it came to using bait-casters...

6. ad870

ad870 New Member

Oct 11, 2006
    NE Arkansas
    [rquote=1287928&tid=90067&author=htredneck]If you are a lefty and use right-hand reels, it is the same principal as me. That way you don't have to switch hands to retrieve your cast. That part never made sense to me when it came to using bait-casters...[/rquote]

What he said plus you are setting the hook with your dominate hand instead of your off hand. I'm righty and use lefty reels. If I hadn't bought one already this week I would probably be interested. Plus if I bought them then I would have to buy more rods. It's a never ending cycle. :whiteflag:

7. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    I could probably be convinced to offer up a Kunnan Graphite Classic 6'6" meadium heavy rod also. For face to face deals, I might even be convinced to spool them for you (I happen to own a spooler and a LOT of line)...

8. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    Before they take a liking to living to my garage, and the hassle of putting them on FleaBay - new price - $50.00 for the pair to you.

9. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    bump ttt - they be going on FleaBay tomorrow...

10. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
    These are still hanging around - they would go really nice on the rods I have also (hint, hint)...

11. redlabel1

redlabel1 New Member

Aug 8, 2007
    cass co.
  12. htredneck

Dec 9, 2008
    Cass County, MO
  13. redlabel1

redlabel1 New Member

Aug 8, 2007
    cass co.