Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 09 buck. I got him friday afternoon. I watched 6 does walk in front of me and about a half hour later I saw him on the hillside where they came from. He was eating acorns though, no chasing. The woods are real thick there and I couldnt get a great look at his rack. I thought he was one of the eight ptrs I have been seeing a lot of so I didnt get too excited. Then as he worked his way down the hill into a small opening I finally got a good look at him. Then I knew he was a shooter. He then went into some thick stuff again and I thought I had screwed up big time! I thought about hitting the VECtor but decided to wait to see if he would present himself again. He did and I connected. He ran about 20 yards. He is an 11ptr. He weighed 191 field dressed. He is at schwarz right now. I am getting a shoulder mount. I do have one question. Will he be scored as a typical or non typical? Thanks!

[file]80739[/file]

[file]80737[/file]

·
Lunch break commander
8,756 Posts
:claphands:

·
Registered
398 Posts
[rquote=1484256&tid=103744&author=knockemdeadd]super stud of a deer! :bowing::trophy:

i have no idea, typical or non, looks typical to me? why would you think non ? curious....[/rquote]

I'm guessing because of the two inside tines. I would think that those would classify as nontypical points.

Great buck though. He will look awesome on the wall. Congrats.

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
nice one

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.