Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 09 buck. I got him friday afternoon. I watched 6 does walk in front of me and about a half hour later I saw him on the hillside where they came from. He was eating acorns though, no chasing. The woods are real thick there and I couldnt get a great look at his rack. I thought he was one of the eight ptrs I have been seeing a lot of so I didnt get too excited. Then as he worked his way down the hill into a small opening I finally got a good look at him. Then I knew he was a shooter. He then went into some thick stuff again and I thought I had screwed up big time! I thought about hitting the VECtor but decided to wait to see if he would present himself again. He did and I connected. He ran about 20 yards. He is an 11ptr. He weighed 191 field dressed. He is at schwarz right now. I am getting a shoulder mount. I do have one question. Will he be scored as a typical or non typical? Thanks!

[file]80739[/file]

[file]80737[/file]

·
Lunch break commander
8,419 Posts
:claphands:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,955 Posts
Wow...great buck....

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
super stud of a deer! :bowing::trophy:

i have no idea, typical or non, looks typical to me? why would you think non ? curious....

·
Registered
398 Posts
[rquote=1484256&tid=103744&author=knockemdeadd]super stud of a deer! :bowing::trophy:

i have no idea, typical or non, looks typical to me? why would you think non ? curious....[/rquote]

I'm guessing because of the two inside tines. I would think that those would classify as nontypical points.

Great buck though. He will look awesome on the wall. Congrats.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has a split G2 on the left side and the two tines that come out of the inside of the main beam. Those two tines are easier to see in the truck pic.

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
nice one

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Great buck and congratulations!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,463 Posts
:cheers: Great buck! From what I can see in the picture, it looks like a non-typical score would be more beneficial by a ways.

Parker

·
Registered
331 Posts
[rquote=1484337&tid=103744&author=CAMO]Clarence[/rquote]

Sweet...I hunt outside of Kellerville, if you know where that is.
:scared:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts