Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They put out the link to check the managed hunt results already!!!

Managed Deer Hunt drawing results
Here are the results of your search
Congratulations!
You have been drawn for a managed hunt at:
August A. Busch CA
Mon, Dec 18, 2006 - Sun, Dec 31, 2006
Archery or Crossbow (longbow, compound bow or crossbow only)
Conservation IDs in party:

Removed for security reason by Gutpile

Now can these be trusted since its way before the actual posted date when we can find out if we got drawn? The dates are correct so it may be true:banghead:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,475 Posts
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
Originally posted by Parker
Whew! So you're saying there's still a chance! :D

Parker
yesss i still have that 3% chance... :rotfl:
"So what's my chances......like one in a thousand? MORE LIKE ONE IN A MILLION! So you're saying there's still a chance....."

Awesome.....awesome quote.

Parker

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Possumjoe
I just took a look to Gutpile and it says I got Bush to it must be the same results from last year as I put in for Eagle bluff this year:)
That is odd, but my results show the proper dates, the dates last year were Dec 19-31, this year is Dec 18-31 which is correct.

Maybe you just fat fingered your hunt number and you got drawn for busch again!:eek::D

Either way I think it is a not so good idea to publish this stuff on the net early whether its correct or not

·
Registered
14,501 Posts

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
DOH

:D

Carry on

·
Cooler Semi-Elitist
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hayzer what were you getting at with your post? Thats just an old webpage that is still on the MDC servers, but you can't link to it from their current website.

I remember last year when they did this, the had the link up and running early. It was only like a day or so early, but still.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Well it says I didn't get drawn for the Pelican Island Hunt. I wish it would say something about the hunt you put in for. Then I would know fer sure it was right. Because I put in for a different hunt last year and was unsuccessful also...Oh Well, Better luck next time....

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Rebel, your going to get drawn, I just feel it! Drawn and quartered that is!
:hysterical:
:rotfl:
:stickfight:
:eek:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.