Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE 4AKC LABS LEFT WITH GOOD BLOOD LINES,2 YELLOW ,2BLACKS.THE MOM ASSIT IN RECOVERING BOW KILLS THE DAD IS FROM JEFF FOILES LITTER OF PUPS A OUTSTANDIBG DUCK HUNTER WITH FIELD TRIAL CHAMPIONS IN THERE BLOODLINES. THEY BOTH ARE GREAT PETS.GIVE ME A CALL AT 636-566-1009 $300 EACH OR TRADE FOR AUTOMATIC 12 GAUGE FOR DUCK HUNTING
THE RIGHT TRAINING AND YOU WOULD HAVE A OUSTANDING SHED HUNTER
[Edited on 12-7-2009 by DEAD (I)]

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
I can say first hand that this is a great litter of pups. This lil' guy has been the easiest lab pup I have ever been a part of raising (so far at least :whistle: ). 8 weeks old as of yesterday, and we've only had him for a week and a half. He's already picked up a few basic commands, and uses his nose a lot. He's become quite proficient at playing "find the hidden duck wing" :). Now I just need to find me a fresh shed to start working with him.

Thanks again for a great pup jason :cheers:

[file]83056[/file]

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HE LOOKS GOOD ,GLAD HE IS WORKING OUT KEEP ME INFORMED I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU A SHED I HAD DID NOT EVEN CROSS MY MIND. THERE IS 3 LEFT NOW 1 BLACK FEMALE,2 YELLOW.1MALE,1FEMALE

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
No worries on the shed. I have some old ones laying around that I'll start him with…just don't know how long they hold their scent. Not gonna get too serious with the shed hunting, but if he picks it up then great cause I'm no good at finding them myself.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THERES ONLY 1 YELLOW LEFT LOOKING TO TRADE FOR A DUCK GUN OR ILL TAKE $300 CASH.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts