Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
It was a question related to my hunting grounds. He lives just up the road from me and was asking if I knew about a spot that the deer used to travel heavily.

I was aware of this spot and it's the same area my buck came from this year. :D

·
Registered
12,608 Posts
:roll2:

By the way.....I hunted tonight, it was windy, and by golly I seen five deer. Now I won't be able to wimp out as easily when it's windy since I actually seen deer tonight. :bored:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
bout time people listen to me and realize every evening is a good evening to bowhunt . . . .:superman::superman::superman::superman:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:wave: Thought I would stop by here and say hi since I've accidentally clicked in the thread about 7 times now. :D :wave:

Parker

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Originally posted by Parker
:wave: Thought I would stop by here and say hi since I've accidentally clicked in the thread about 7 times now. :D :wave:

Parker
:wave::wave::wave: hey guy!

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:wave: Hey LB!

Just FYI, I think its cool that you've taken all the deer you have this year. I have not got in the middle of all the 'controversial' threads, but just wanted to say congrats to you. :cheers:

I went on a run trying to do what you're doing one year with my bow, and only got up to 7.

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
:rof2: I quit post padding at like 10,000 posts. Now......I just post for the fun of it. :D :rock:

Parker

1 - 20 of 23 Posts