Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used but how can you use a safe. 14 gun. Sentry Safe The G5241 offers real security protection for your long guns and rifles and can hold up to 14, depending on the type stored. The locking mechanism is a 3-number combination lock, with lever pull handle to open. Features such as 5 steel live-locking bolts with 3 dead bolts and a hardened steel plate which protects the lock from drill attack highlight the feature which make this gun safe secure. Inside, an adjustable shelf, door back hooks and bungee organizational system on the door back allow you to organize all your peripheral hunting gear for easy access. The bottom edge of the door opening has a flush floor so gun butts will not be nicked on a sharp edge. This unit also features floor compartment where items can be hidden away as needed. The safe can be anchored to the floor or wall with the bolt-down hardware which is included. It weighs a hefty 328 lbs. and is green in color, with pew

14 long gun maximum capacity
3 number combination lock
Solid steel, pry resistant door
ammo Box
MFG Brand Name : Sentry Safe
MFG Model # : G5241
MFG Part # : G5241

[file]82927[/file]

·
17,674 Posts
Hope Buckbuster can nab this up. Dang good deal here for anyone.:eek::

·
Registered
456 Posts
If for some reason the sale doesn't go through I would like to be second in line.

·
Land buying addiction
13,622 Posts
Whats up with this did it sell. I want it but haven't heard anything about it yet. Sent a u2u

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
I have that same safe in the pic, only black instead of green. Can't beat it for the money, IMO!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.