Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANYONE IN SEMO WANTING TO HUNT (MAKE SURE WE DON'T SET UP WRONG OR PICK A BAD POOL) HAS AN OPEN INVITE TO JOIN ME ON MY RESERVATION HUNT TOMORROW MORNING.

SOMEONE BACKED OUT ON ME... SO I HAVE AN OPEN SPOT.

I NEED TO KNOW ASAP SO WE CAN EXCHANGE NUMBERS, AND AS I AM LEAVING IN A COUPLE HOURS.

THANKS. :woot:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Leavin' in an hour... looks like we're winging it!

I'm just gonna shoot um topwater anyways, right poppa?!

WISH US LUCK! WILL BRING HOME SOME PICS IF NOTHING ELSE.

:woot::woot::woot:

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
Well either sna2stl went or i got left behind:whistle::whistle: I think them boys got lost somewhere in Hornersville swamp as they should have pulled a pill out of the box by now:rof2:

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
I did not go, no invite.

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
nice folks around this board huh??Seems the river blinds caused a few thorns in the azzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Well wont have to worry about A21 as A53 was the only blind used most of the time,Maybe we should take up tennis:whistle:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
Originally posted by MoneyMaker
nice folks around this board huh??Seems the river blinds caused a few thorns in the azzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
Well wont have to worry about A21 as A53 was the only blind used most of the time,Maybe we should take up tennis:whistle:
don't think it was the river blinds causing the thorns.:hysterical:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
not too sure there's much of a market for used tennis rackets.....:stirpot:

·
Registered
16,730 Posts
:rof2:

·
Registered
42,107 Posts
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
Used? they get bought, took out of the package and then sold

:rof2:

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Originally posted by knockemdeadd
OMG to funny :rof2:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Would have loved to invite some other members, but the only one had room for was MM and he backed out the very last minute. Should have just figured he would back out and invite someone else.
:shrug:

After no help from the people working there (picked #11) and when I asked them where they thought I should try out the guy literally turned his list of spots around and told me that's what I had to choose from. Then he told me to look at the map to figure out the best way to get there (the main road is closed there for apparently no good reason). Me and the other young buck I used to play college football with who were with me were more than ready to pull that little glasses wearing arse over the counter, but we wanted to hunt even more. Got lost, drove the wrong way twice. But got finished setting up just as shooting time came. Should have shot some teal, but let's just say I never pulled the trigger on um.

Shot our mallards. Turned in our cards. Went home. :superman:

The MDC will be getting a few e-mails and letters from me. Thanks for the hospitality Otter Slough workers. Next time my boot goes somewhere its not supposed to be.

:woot:

(Pics when my friend e-mails me them. It was a beautiful sunrise over the flooded corn in our pool. Wish I would have had my camera, but I was so flustered by the guy at the desk that I forgot a whole bag of my gear on the way in.)

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Wish I would have seen your post in time, I would have gone along.

I've hunted every spot at the slough. Know the area like the back of my hand.

Did the glasses wearing guy have a bowl cut? Or was he short with short hair?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Probably that **** with the chili bowl. The staff at otter slough are about the least helpful of any mdc areas.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts