Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another year.
New property.
Some more of the same hunters on nieghboring property.

Only this year I'm 99% positive.

[Edited on 12-20-2009 by Marine95]

·
19,117 Posts
well i can shoot about once a minute if my possibles bag is layed out correctly and the speedloads don't run dry:D:D:D

·
19,117 Posts
[rquote=1517255&tid=105788&author=Marine95]These guys are really fast. Thet can reloead 3 times in about 3 seconds.[/rquote] WOW must be experts in the art:D:D

·
Honey Badger Phat Sack
10,487 Posts
Turn em in. I would do it in a heartbeat.

Of course some on here would say "hey they aren't hurting anyone so its perfectly ok"

or "they need to feed their family"

or "if the deer are on their property nobody should be able to tell them what game they can or can't take and how they can harvest it"

or "that dang Government are just trying to keep the man down"

OK I made up the last one but we have a bunch of members lately that darn near condone or even defend poaching in its various forms.

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
Others may say,,that duck season is open , goose season is open, quail season is open, yotes, bob cats, and just plain ole target practice where a centerfire can be used legally while muzzleloader is open. These folks may figure its possible that every shot they hear isn't being fired at a deer.:thinking:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1517451&tid=105788&author=henry] Others may say,,that duck season is open , goose season is open, quail season is open, yotes, bob cats, and just plain ole target practice where a centerfire can be used legally while muzzleloader is open. These folks may figure its possible that every shot they hear isn't being fired at a deer.:thinking:

:cheers::cheers:[/rquote]3 shots about 100 yards from me. About 20 seconds later doe comes crashing thru the timber from the same direction. 10 minutes after that a hunter is following the same trail that the doe took. See's me in stand and decides he wont jump the fence and tresspass. I would say he was hunting deer with a semi-auto.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Now boys dont be so quick to jump to conclusions. When I hear 3 or 4 rapid shots I always think to myself, how nice 3 or 4 buddies hunting togather and they all got shots. I know highly unlikely but possible
REALLY I NEVER THINK THAT :)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Sitting in my blind this evening, I did not hear a shot - not even a distant shot. Didn't seem like anything was moving but I did finally see a doe on the way back home. Used to hear those semi-sumpins during muzzleloader season as well.

Guess that is sign of how poor the deer herd is around here now, can't even attract poachers.

·
blu bogart
22,885 Posts
I thought the same last night.I heard a couple doubles twice:confused: O n my way out truck picks me up,it was some friends that had been rabbit hunting the farm across the creek.Saved me a long walk and eased my mind about semi auto ML.:claphands::cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.