Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design
Husqvarna self propelled push mower for sale. Honda GCV 160.
Runs fine, no issues.
$75.00 OBO
Located in St Louis

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could deliver within 25 miles maybe. I know you are farther Kurt

· Registered
3,227 Posts
I could deliver within 25 miles maybe. I know you are farther Kurt
Within 25 miles of my place? I'll meet ya in Bolivar then. :D

Really would take this, need it, my small one is in the shop for "warranty work" which is gonna be $110. Been there for two weeks to tell me that. Another two weeks to "order parts." Smh. Has less than 25 hours on it.

Dint mean to hijack your topic. Someone buy this thing, it's a steal.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
I need one at deer camp Paul. Mark it sold if you want to. We can work out pick up later if that works.

Reactions: Chew

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Lazarus if you want it I'LL make arrangements.
@henry if Kurt passes I'll get it to you. Need to give dshootingntlmn the first choice as he chimed in first.

· Registered
3,227 Posts
Let henry have it. I'll just weed eat and mow closer with the big mower for the next couple weeks. Thanks. I'd already have it picked up if we were within 50 miles or so.

· Máistir an pointe hocht.
75,067 Posts
Dang my son needs a mower.....

75,067 Posts
If you need it for him go ahead. We dont exactly keep it manicured at the crap shack. :D
Let me ping him real quick, make sure he has not bought one. I am headed there on Wednesday with a truck and trailer full of stuff. :wave1:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Let me ping him real quick, make sure he has not bought one. I am headed there on Wednesday with a truck and trailer full of stuff. :wave1:
Let us know. I just need to know if I need to get rat his money. His light bill will be due before you know it.

Reactions: rat

75,067 Posts
Let us know. I just need to know if I need to get rat his money. His light bill will be due before you know it.
You could always just let him drag out a donkey of a doe for you again, and just call it square. :wave1:

· Banned
81,617 Posts
You could always just let him drag out a donkey of a doe for you again, and just call it square. :wave1:
You got that backwards. And he was sitting on the deer drinking a beer and smoking a pipe

Reactions: fishshooter and rat

75,067 Posts
You got that backwards. And he was sitting on the deer drinking a beer and smoking a pipe
hahaha

My son is on leave, and apparently still sleeping.... I'll get back to you. :D I guess, he needs to get his sleep now, before he goes back on active duty, and Navy gets to dictate when he can eat, sleep and ****. :D

75,067 Posts
He just pinged me, he had already bought one from neighbor. It's all yours Henry, now if you can just get Rat to mow your grass for you too. :D

Reactions: rat

· Banned
81,617 Posts
He just pinged me, he had already bought one from neighbor. It's all yours Henry, now if you can just get Rat to mow your grass for you too. :D
I will work diligently on a delivery , demo deal.

Reactions: callaojoe

· Under appreciated
93,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Henry... let me know next time you are coming through St Louis and we can meet up, the usual place. I'd have charged 100 if I knew I was selling it to a science denier :D

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Being as his car is 53ft long limits places you can go :D
That's true that is true . But it will haul a lot of strippers if you want to take some home with you

Reactions: CamoNinja
1 - 20 of 59 Posts