seen something i never seen before tonight

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by coyotehunter, Nov 5, 2010.

1. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    was watching three bucks chasing the heck out of does tonight.when one ole doe just got tired of it turned around stood up on her back feet and put the slap daddy on the buck:D. he stopped bothering her:hysterical:had a good night couldn't get the mac daddy to come in close enough for a shot but passed a couple of 140's.that i may not pass come next friday.

2. woodshed

woodshed New Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Lake St. Louis, MO
    Sounds like my friends wife!!

3. MajorWyss

MajorWyss New Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Audrain
    Pretty wild. Sounds like a spunky ol' gal. We have seen some nice activity out here. These past few days, things have really amped up. Good luck!

4. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Huh, down the road from ya we shot a nice one in youth season that was chasing and has his neck swole up the whole deal, then Thurs night I passed a 130 that payed no attention to a grunt call or a can (worked a scrape at 12 yards though)

Was wondering what you was seeing

5. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1882519&tid=131106&author=fishshooter]Huh, down the road from ya we shot a nice one in youth season that was chasing and has his neck swole up the whole deal, then Thurs night I passed a 130 that payed no attention to a grunt call or a can (worked a scrape at 12 yards though)

Was wondering what you was seeing [/rquote]starting to wondering if married life made you quit hunting:Di'm seeing plenty just can't get the ones i want, to come and play with me.the youth guys did pretty good out at the place two does and a buck. they were done by nine i think.:wave:

6. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    We were done right after light, was the first shot as a matter of fact, hit the bleat can and my designated decoy doe, all but walked up to the steps with a nice one right on her heels, I told the kid he could shoot him or ride him but he better do something quick, cause when I grunted to stop him he thought it was the little buck behind us that did it, and he didn't think it was funny :D

7. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    yeah one of the kids was calling his mother on the cell a little before daylight saying i have two under me can i shoot one,she say no you have to wait till shooting hours , that seven minutes away.two minutes later he called again i have the scope on them and its daylight can i shoot one now.she say not for another two minutes.one minute later the gun goes off,he called her and said his watch said it was time:D

8. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1882542&tid=131106&author=coyotehunter]yeah one of the kids was calling his mother on the cell a little before daylight saying i have two under me can i shoot one,she say no you have to wait till shooting hours , that seven minutes away.two minutes later he called again i have the scope on them and its daylight can i shoot one now.she say not for another two minutes.one minute later the gun goes off,he called her and said his watch said it was time:D[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2:

I Love it

9. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    Passed two 140's....thats 280 inches of antler....just sayin....

10. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    [rquote=1882616&tid=131106&author=archer66]Passed two 140's....thats 280 inches of antler....just sayin....[/rquote]yeah they will really be moving this weekend,you should be out.oh thats right you have to work:stirpot:eek:r maybe do both

11. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    Sounds like a great spot! Good luck

12. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1882722&tid=131106&author=coyotehunter][rquote=1882616&tid=131106&author=archer66]Passed two 140's....thats 280 inches of antler....just sayin....[/rquote]yeah they will really be moving this weekend,you should be out.oh thats right you have to work:stirpot:eek:r maybe do both[/rquote]

Blah Blah Blah Bla Blah Blah Blah....And I'm dern happy about it too...cantcha tell????