Seeing Deer But

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by oneshot 1, Nov 2, 2010.

1. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    Went yesterday on Government Land to a pretty easy place to get to,their was Surveyor Tape going down there so I was concerned how hard it had been hunted.

Get down there set on a Point.No sooner get set here comes a Nice Buck,I Bleat at him no interest,he went took care of a Scrape.

Then it started raining :shrug: Oh well! Little later hear running behind me,too late I seen three Does behind me about 10 yards,couldn't get turned around to get a shot.

Finally I left.Was driving ran into a Road hunter he took of like a Bat out of Heck,I took in after him,didn't have Cell Service,followed him for a long ways,sure I made him nervous.I use to have the number for Agent here but can't get through on it no more.

Yesterday found Fun way to put Holes in my Burn Barrel.Took shot it with my Muzzle loader.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin can't wait until he can Vote.

2. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Was the burn barrell on fire when ya shot'er? :wave:
    I can't wait til they get all the dang political advertisements off TV. :mad2:

3. oneshot 1

oneshot 1 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Ozarks
    [rquote=1875414&tid=130632&author=Wings Fan 19]Was the burn barrell on fire when ya shot'er? :wave:
    I can't wait til they get all the dang political advertisements off TV. :mad2:[/rquote]

No it was a New Barrel I wanted to put Holes in the Bottom.

You know soon as the election is over you will here nothing but how the Republicans are destroying everything the Democrats have done.

oneshot
    :D The Big Grin wants to shoot Melons.