Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
Unfortunately we really don't have a clear answer to your question. This time of year we start getting a lot of requests for seed. The Conservation Agents will be in charge of the program this year like they were years ago. Each region will handle the program differently but money was budgeted for seed this spring. Unfortunately with budget cuts taking place throughout the Department, we do not yet know how this will effect the Missouri Seed Program. Check back later or with your local Conservation Agent or PLC in a month or so and hopefully the details will be ironed out by then. I will try to post information when it becomes available but like I said, seed will be handled locally so I will not know how each Region will handle the program. You can also try some of the many wildlife organizations such as NWTF, PF, QU, DU, etc. to see if they will have seed available for free or at reduced rates.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.