Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
That is a neat clip. I wish it would get cold again soon,,so we would have alittle better chance of seein some of that in the daylight.:eek::

:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
656 Posts
2nd rut is going to be as good as the 1st around here from the sogn, and pics I`m getting. 1st rut was weird to say the least, everytime I thought I had em patterned, I didn`t. This go round they`ve been on the same pattern consistently.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,231 Posts
We saw a bunch of does running around yesterday. Only saw one buck behind a doe though.

·
Under appreciated
91,858 Posts
[rquote=1509617&tid=105283&author=Modeerhunter][rquote=1509602&tid=105283&author=rat]Them standing beans there?[/rquote]

Yep. :cheers:[/rquote]
Good draw for sure.
Tis where I'd be shed hunting in Feb or march.
I have a friend up north that found a bunch of his sheds in them standin beans.

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a feeling my beans will be all but gone by then, but who knows. Won't be the case next year, gonna have a lot more acreage in beans and corn for next winter. :cheers:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
corn i hate corn:hysterical:go with beans:D

·
Registered
23,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[rquote=1509789&tid=105283&author=coyotehunter]corn i hate corn:hysterical:go with beans:D[/rquote]

Nope, gotta have some corn, may even have you use a stalk or two in the mount. :hysterical:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
you should have seen me yesterday,pulled up and seen the combines running.turned around went back to town.grabbed a twelve pack and jumped out of the truck and ran up to the combines to give it to them for getting it out of there. i was one happy hunter.sad thing was when i got to the stand to see if they were gonna run anything to me.they shut down.guess they went on beer break:whinging:i ain't giving them anymore:D

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1509806&tid=105283&author=coyotehunter]you should have seen me yesterday,pulled up and seen the combines running.turned around went back to town.grabbed a twelve pack and jumped out of the truck and ran up to the combines to give it to them for getting it out of there. i was one happy hunter.sad thing was when i got to the stand to see if they were gonna run anything to me.they shut down.guess they went on beer break:whinging:i ain't giving them anymore:D[/rquote]

great story ! :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.