Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Novemeber 6th, ive been at it all but 3 days... I hunted, just about every weather condition you can face, (except snow) and seen a little bit of everything... I was in the town of Green City Missouri, and I must say the rut sucked... In the whole time I was hunting I seen only 4 or 5 bucks chasing does. I had days I seen 20+ deer, and days I seen none. All in all managed to kill my fair share of deer, and missed a Dandy with my bow. Welp, Im done with the novel, here are some pics

This is the buck I got opening morning, He is an 8, but would have been a 9 if he didnt bust off his G2... Had Major ground shrinkage and is a 2.5yr old, so that kinda upset me but im happy with him. Shot him doggin a doe.

[file]80530[/file]

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Little Brother holding landowners 160 1/8 inch deer. Thats gross. He watched this deer bed down, and we drove it to him.

[file]80539[/file]

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
:cheers: good deer there Lunkerhead.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
[rquote=1482531&tid=103658&author=Montauklunkerhunter]Little Brother holding landowners 160 1/8 inch deer. Thats gross. He watched this deer bed down, and we drove it to him.[/rquote]Did Danny kill him saturday or sunday.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Danny got him Saturday afternoon behind his house... Set up a big deer drive and busted him on the run.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts