scott288.....ratster.....

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by yankee, May 27, 2009.

1. yankee

yankee Senior Member

wings are playing game 5 tonite against the blackhaks...tune in:2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    go fordham :claphands:

3. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277008&tid=89372&author=Rebel]go fordham :claphands:[/rquote] you name wasn't in the subject line, btw whats up with the avatar, kinda gay:scared::scared: isn't it:rof2::rof2::rof2:

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277016&tid=89372&author=yankee][rquote=1277008&tid=89372&author=Rebel]go fordham :claphands:[/rquote] you name wasn't in the subject line, btw whats up with the avatar, kinda gay:scared::scared: isn't it:rof2::rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

:bored:

i assumed the "...'s" were for the reb

and eh.. the grasshopper, check out the political forums..

the old one was well... prez with a lil saying under it..

something along the lines of.. moon cricket

:whiteflag:

5. racks-n-beards

racks-n-beards Chiefs FANatic

I have to say GOOOO Blackhawks!! But it aint lookin pretty!!

:mad2:

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Got it... scotts at the round up dealy. Its dinner with the pinwheels tonight. lol

7. yankee

yankee Senior Member

i don't have a green clearance button for the political thread, don't want it either, i wouldn't want to ruin my image by spoutin off on the political thread:scared::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

8. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277026&tid=89372&author=yankee]i don't have a green clearance button for the political thread, don't want it either, i wouldn't want to ruin my image by spoutin off on the political thread:scared::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

jeffrey, i feel your pain.

i should have broken my fingers long ago.

many only see my online persona, and eh... whimps i say

if you cant roll with the big dogs, then dont talk to reb

:rof2:

btw.. hows the shells comin

9. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277021&tid=89372&author=rat]Got it... scotts at the round up dealy. Its dinner with the pinwheels tonight. lol[/rquote] wings have had there fair share of problems being up 3-1 and trying to win game 5, hope they bust the curse tonite:dancin: if they win tonite, it'll be wings vs penguins, for the STANLEY CUP

10. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277027&tid=89372&author=Rebel][rquote=1277026&tid=89372&author=yankee]i don't have a green clearance button for the political thread, don't want it either, i wouldn't want to ruin my image by spoutin off on the political thread:scared::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

btw.. hows the shells comin[/rquote] SHELLS ARE HITTING THE RELOADING BENCH AT BEGINNING OF JUNE, I DO HAVE THE WADS AND STEELSHOT MIXED WITH MICADUST AND READY TO LOAD, got 2 things to finish up before i start your reloads, 1 is my o/u wood, for the beretta, and another i can't mention about but ya will learn about it shortly

11. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    :claphands:

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277039&tid=89372&author=yankee][rquote=1277027&tid=89372&author=Rebel][rquote=1277026&tid=89372&author=yankee]i don't have a green clearance button for the political thread, don't want it either, i wouldn't want to ruin my image by spoutin off on the political thread:scared::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

btw.. hows the shells comin[/rquote] SHELLS ARE HITTING THE RELOADING BENCH AT BEGINNING OF JUNE, I DO HAVE THE WADS AND STEELSHOT MIXED WITH MICADUST AND READY TO LOAD, got 2 things to finish up before i start your reloads, 1 is my o/u wood, for the beretta, and another i can't mention about but ya will learn about it shortly[/rquote]

no prollem, got plenty o time was jus curious how they were comin

13. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277045&tid=89372&author=Rebel][rquote=1277039&tid=89372&author=yankee][rquote=1277027&tid=89372&author=Rebel][rquote=1277026&tid=89372&author=yankee]i don't have a green clearance button for the political thread, don't want it either, i wouldn't want to ruin my image by spoutin off on the political thread:scared::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:[/rquote]

btw.. hows the shells comin[/rquote] SHELLS ARE HITTING THE RELOADING BENCH AT BEGINNING OF JUNE, I DO HAVE THE WADS AND STEELSHOT MIXED WITH MICADUST AND READY TO LOAD, got 2 things to finish up before i start your reloads, 1 is my o/u wood, for the beretta, and another i can't mention about but ya will learn about it shortly[/rquote]

no prollem, got plenty o time was jus curious how they were comin[/rquote] if i had 300 small containers, i would weigh out all the steal for the loads, and get that done, but i need 300 small containers, i thought about cutting up 300 tubes from pvc and capping 1 end, but then id have to make a reloading block to hold 300 of these things...sure would be a timesaver though

14. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    put yankeesgirl to work

:peepwall:

15. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277058&tid=89372&author=Rebel]put yankeesgirl to work

:peepwall:[/rquote] not on these i weigh em perfect, every load will have 102 pellets plus minus 1 pellet, all powder charges are weighed out to within 1/10th of a grain, seems rediculous but it's a important step with steelshot and steelshot powder, and the effects of a miss load, i aint had the mispleasure of experiencing a missload yet, and i have been loading steel for 10yrs, but i have heard some horror stories, so exactness is worth the headache, and for the most part, those misloads i heard about if inspecting a shell and looking for improper loads these shells shoulda gave it away, either the crimp was to high , or to low in the center proving that either the pellets or powder charge was not enough or to little, but you let me worry about that ok buddy:D:D:D

16. yankeesgirl

yankeesgirl New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    [rquote=1277058&tid=89372&author=Rebel]put yankeesgirl to work

:peepwall:[/rquote]

hahaha rebel you can't afford my wage lol i dont do work for free:rof2::rof2::smiley:

17. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277065&tid=89372&author=yankee][rquote=1277058&tid=89372&author=Rebel]put yankeesgirl to work

:peepwall:[/rquote] not on these i weigh em perfect, every load will have 102 pellets plus minus 1 pellet, all powder charges are weighed out to within 1/10th of a grain, seems rediculous but it's a important step with steelshot and steelshot powder, and the effects of a miss load, i aint had the mispleasure of experiencing a missload yet, and i have been loading steel for 10yrs, but i have heard some horror stories, so exactness is worth the headache, and for the most part, those misloads i heard about if inspecting a shell and looking for improper loads these shells shoulda gave it away, either the crimp was to high , or to low in the center proving that either the pellets or powder charge was not enough or to little, but you let me worry about that ok buddy:D:D:D[/rquote]

I trust ya completely,

ps, i need to get a few, um.. special shells for some special people too

:thinking:

18. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1277070&tid=89372&author=yankeesgirl][rquote=1277058&tid=89372&author=Rebel]put yankeesgirl to work

:peepwall:[/rquote]

hahaha rebel you can't afford my wage lol i dont do work for free:rof2::rof2::smiley:[/rquote]

:bored:

fine, ill route for the tigers for exactly 1 inning

:shrug:

19. I would say you work Yankeegirl :peepwall:

But then the whole Pot meet Kettle would begin

:cheers:

20. yankee

yankee Senior Member

[rquote=1277071&tid=89372&author=Rebel][rquote=1277065&tid=89372&author=yankee][rquote=1277058&tid=89372&author=Rebel]put yankeesgirl to work

:peepwall:[/rquote] not on these i weigh em perfect, every load will have 102 pellets plus minus 1 pellet, all powder charges are weighed out to within 1/10th of a grain, seems rediculous but it's a important step with steelshot and steelshot powder, and the effects of a miss load, i aint had the mispleasure of experiencing a missload yet, and i have been loading steel for 10yrs, but i have heard some horror stories, so exactness is worth the headache, and for the most part, those misloads i heard about if inspecting a shell and looking for improper loads these shells shoulda gave it away, either the crimp was to high , or to low in the center proving that either the pellets or powder charge was not enough or to little, but you let me worry about that ok buddy:D:D:D[/rquote]

I trust ya completely,

ps, i need to get a few, um.. special shells for some special people too

:thinking:[/rquote] special loads aint a problem, i use good ole hercules red dot powder for my uh hum special loads, course we could use black powder and give em a big billow of white smoke:D:D:D