Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
just a no body
14,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine & I are heading out to meet Poor Valley to buy his Marlin 336 that he has for sale but my friend who is buying this for his son for Christmas wants a scope too. I was just checking to see if someone on here might have some old rings & or a serviceable scope they may not need for a reasonable price. We tare trying to keep his total investment under $400 which leaves about $75 in the Kitty

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Hey BP--I am going through some boxes of "stuff" I have collected over time. Old scopes (that don't change power easily) and such. Also lookin' for mounts. Can't promise but if I find something I'll yell.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Got a rail that'll work.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Got an old Tasco 3-9x30 that looks pretty good. Think it will work. Now I need some rings.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Not finding any rings. Will bring what I found so ya can check it out.

·
just a no body
14,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim .. got your message(s) & we'll see what PV has and go from there.

Thanks guys!:cheers:

PV just waiting for him to get here ..planning on leaving here at 12 ish

Got your # with me

·
Strutt Buster
5,927 Posts
BP, I think I got a couple differant set of rings at the house, I'm at work right now, I can let you know after 4 today if ya still need them.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
I have a brand new set of Weaver medium 1" rings that I will donate if it'll help get a youngun set up. Let me know if ya want them and an address to mail them to.

·
just a no body
14,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all . PV came up with a scope and a base so I think the rings will be no biggie.

OBTW PV it was a pleasure doing business and sitting having a glass of Tea with you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts