Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a Link for Schedual for Events at the Columbia Deer Classic?

oneshot

:D The Big Grin going to have to get Gas :fart:

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
Sorry Keith but today just ain't your day!:bangin::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
frist i don't think crys was reading very good that was a question by oneshot not a statement but well will let that pass:bangin:

http://www.missourideerclassic.com/

THE FOLLOWING WAS MODERATED TEXT BY "THE CRYSTAL" HUNTFORFUNNFOOD CLAIMS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FOLLOWING STATMENT IN EITHER AGREEMENT OR DISAGREEMENT NOR HAS HE GONE CRAZY AND BEGAIN TO EXPRESS THE THOUGHT OF THIS OR ANY OTHER FEMALE ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PLANT AT THIS TIME OR AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE.

Crystal was reading just fine she was thanking him for asking because she was wondering as well. But she too missed the link on the main page. So:moon:!!!

·
Registered
18,249 Posts
Originally posted by Chairman
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood

...shame on you man there is a link right on the main page

theres more to this site than just the forum you know :bangin:
Give 'em L, Tony... :eek::whip:

:hysterical:
I'm gulity of that also ! :bangin:

·
Registered
21,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I went to the Main Page didn't say anything as far as Schedule:confused:

oneshot
:D The Big Grin guess he will have to Sweet Talk Tina for Gas Money.

·
Registered
21,182 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
frist i don't think crys was reading very good that was a question by oneshot not a statement but well will let that pass:bangin:

http://www.missourideerclassic.com/

THE FOLLOWING WAS MODERATED TEXT BY "THE CRYSTAL" HUNTFORFUNNFOOD CLAIMS NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FOLLOWING STATMENT IN EITHER AGREEMENT OR DISAGREEMENT NOR HAS HE GONE CRAZY AND BEGAIN TO EXPRESS THE THOUGHT OF THIS OR ANY OTHER FEMALE ON THIS OR ANY OTHER PLANT AT THIS TIME OR AT ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE.

Crystal was reading just fine she was thanking him for asking because she was wondering as well. But she too missed the link on the main page. So:moon:!!!
LOL SORRY!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
27,478 Posts
Guess I'm missing something too. Only two speakers and they don't say when or what they will be speaking about.

Wait a minute, it is the deer classic, sooooo.......I bet they talk about deer.:cheers:

But only two people, that doesn't seem like enough to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.