Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to check my cam tonight and saw a couple of does and one nice buck. At 450 yds I could tell he had headgear, but forgot my binos were in the truck so I didn't get a good look. I was too busy trying to get close with the dig. camera. I did get fairly close, but as you can tell by the pic not close enough. Looks like he might be down to the bare bone now. Couldn't see any velvet on him. Can anyone blow this up without destroying the clarity of the image. My Photoshop skills have gone down the drain.

[file]7883[/file]

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another one

Here is a pic of one from my trail cam. I tried to lighten it up, but there must be something wrong with my program cause it just ruins it even with just a little adjustment. Anyone want to try their hand at it?? Bueler?? Bueler??

[file]7884[/file]

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
I havn't tried to lighten that second one, but it looks to me like the flash is too weak to do much lightening with.

·
6,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks JarJar,

Glad to see it isn't my Photoshopping abilities that have gone down the drain. I was a little worried I spent all that time getting that graphics degree and now I can't even lighten up a pic correctly. I could tell he was decent, but couldn't get a clear pic. Wish I had a Cuddeback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.