Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Under appreciated
91,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a basic 62 savage with the composite stock. Would make a good truck gun or kids .22.
All transparency, I bought this about 6 weeks ago because I forgot the magazine to my trapline pistol and had some angry customers waiting, all I had was the 10mm :D

So I bought this to pinch hit. Shot it 11 times, functions great. It was stored in the barn for a short period of time and developed some surface rust but I took steel wool to it and it is barely noticeable, no apparent pitting.

$80.00, would like to sell locally unless a pony can be arranged that isnt too painful. I am in St Louis.
Have the box with everything it came with, didnt even take the trigger tag off :D

Wood Tints and shades Shotgun Thigh Electric blue

Wood Tints and shades Electric blue Metal Personal protective equipment

·
Under appreciated
91,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ymurf got in there first, I think we are going to work it out. Thanks all.

Reactions: callaojoe

·
Under appreciated
91,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If not the Leasburg thing, I can probably work something out not this weekend but the next.
we will get it done, no worries.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
This is a basic 62 savage with the composite stock. Would make a good truck gun or kids .22.
All transparency, I bought this about 6 weeks ago because I forgot the magazine to my trapline pistol and had some angry customers waiting, all I had was the 10mm :D

So I bought this to pinch hit. Shot it 11 times, functions great. It was stored in the barn for a short period of time and developed some surface rust but I took steel wool to it and it is barely noticeable, no apparent pitting.

$80.00, would like to sell locally unless a pony can be arranged that isnt too painful. I am in St Louis.
Have the box with everything it came with, didnt even take the trigger tag off :D

View attachment 227943
View attachment 227944
$20 and you deliver

·
Under appreciated
91,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all, got it worked out. Its sold.

Reactions: Skduckhunt
1 - 16 of 16 Posts