Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I woke up this morning and found our oldest Pug Toby had crossed the Rainbow Bridge in his sleep last night. He was over 14 years old and my lap buddy. We got him when he was six weeks old so he had been with us a long time. I wrapped him in one of my shirts and buried him next to his mate Tasha that passed last year at 13 years old. They are at rest in our back yard side by side. I am making crosses with their names on them for their graves and will put them up as soon as weather and the ground permit. I will miss him terribly as he spent almost every minute in my lap when I was sitting in my chair in the living room. I know they are together playing in the grass and flowers across that Rainbow Bridge together. Good luck and God Bless them and good luck and God Bless you all. Norm

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Norm,
So sorry to hear this !! Dogs become almost as close as children !! He's at peace !!
Hang in there !!
Cat

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
sorry to hear that gimp:innocent:

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Sorry to hear that Gimp.
I know how you feel, I've been through it and it's hard to take.

·
Registered
14,243 Posts
So sorry to hear that. He is back with his mate and in a better place..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Rainbow Bridge is an excellent place. Got a cat there as well. He helped me out the last day I could hunt.

I fell asleep sitting in the power line break and he meowed in my ear, I woke up and had two skin heads walk out at 120 yards from me. They are in the freezer now. Thanks Claws.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,796 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Norm. I'll bet he spent a lot of time with you when you were going through your rehab.:innocent:

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Really sorry to hear of your loss Norm. Hard thing loosing a friend like that for sure.

·
Registered
17,089 Posts
Sorry to hear that GH. That's tough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts