Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am talking to Mrs Snowman about the JC shoot this weekend. She could drop me off and then go to town for a while. She is not a big/long shopper. (I won't alow it!:stickfight: )How far is the range from town? About how long will it take to shoot? Is anyone interested in shooting with me:whinging: ?

·
Registered
902 Posts
The range is just west of town about 5 minutes. I think it's almost in the city limits. It's usually 36 targets, so it kind of depends on how big a group you're shooting with. It took us 4 hours to shoot the Christian shoot last weekend. 30 targets and 5 in our group. I'd realistically give myself 4-5 hours.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by droptine
Just be careful with brad. His "medication" can induce some errant shots from innocent participants. :rotfl:
LOL, I forgot about dat one....lol!!! I"m perfectin my "buckgrunt" for this fall...lol

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info Droptine and Thanks for offering Fireman. However the Mrs kinda has decided that for her first trip to the big city we should go together so I think it will be a working weekend for me. Sorry about taking up the space with the topic. If a mod wants to take it totally down please do.

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
You "dropper outer"!!!!
Well, guess us "non-dropper outers" could use the thread to plan our own fun for Sunday!!!!! Anybody gives a durn, there's a good rodeo in Ashland fri and sat nites, I'll be around prolly bofe nites, and then to Jeff City Sunday am!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.