Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have to take my wife to see her parents this weekend, and I'am looking for something to do. Are there any archery shoots going on in the S.E. part of the state this weekend??
Popular Bluff, Cape, Jackson, Fredricktown area ect. ect. ect.
I'll be in Piedmont for the weekend so most of these areas I can get to within an hour or so.

Sunday shoot would be great if there is one around. Otherwise I guess I'll just have to stick with shooting butts out at FlatRock archery range. Help me out here guys!

·
Registered
57 Posts
You might try going by AFTER 5 ARCHERY in Piedmont. The man who owns it is Glenn Took. He is a good guy and if open, he would let you shoot indoors. That range on B Highway is a nice archery range, though and I miss having that around.

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
I wish i could help but didnt even know piedmont was big enough to own an archery shop:D,But I am gonna watch this post due to my dad is moving to desarc next week

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wasn't aware they had an indoor range until now. I did know that Ricks's Pawn did alittle archery work. Thats better than the south part of KC is doing......Were down to just one shop:whinging: Will have to check em out.

I know they have a 3d shoot down there somewhere, somebody has to know something:confused:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
theres one in houston missouri this sunday thats were i will be but that is just a bit more than your hour time limit away probley an hour and half or so

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
HFFF,

You gonna be at your bros this weekend? We are looking for a shoot to attend, looks like that one might be the closest for us. Gotta get your bro his new rig anyway.

BTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.