Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Could have used one of those today Rat! Those look sweet.
Thanks for the info!:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stumbled onto them today.. whoda thunk incorporating a facemask into a stockingcap.
They fit awesome and come in lotsa colors.
Fit goodentight for bowhunting too...
Getchoo one folks!!

·
Jenny's Lackey
46,684 Posts
I've got something similar, but it's not carhart. I'll probably pick one of those up, looks very warm

·
PURE KILLER
37,998 Posts
got something similar and i never leave the rtuck without it:D

·
Registered
69,536 Posts
I have one of these for those fridged times out in the cold. It is called a balaclava. Here is one that you can get from Cabelas...

[file]44841[/file]

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hey mailman, Ive got a balaclava too, and wear it all the time in cold weather, its the warmest thing Ive ever used on my face, I would like to have a camo one though, never seen one in camo, I bought mine years ago.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Under Armor makes a pretty nice one as well, not quite as thick as that one but fits snug to your head,very cumffy under a cap and the front pulls down without choking you for calling or for the tobacco users !!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,334 Posts
Ive got one of the carhart like rat posted.Except mines camo. The only bad thing i can say is on my the top is camo, and the part that covers your face is black. Not a big problem to me though as warm and confortable as it is. I agree. they are a must have. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I just ordered one and I hope it is as good as you say. I have a backlava like MM posted but I just don't think that it is all that comfortable.

Thanks for the link!!! :claphands:

·
Registered
12,593 Posts
Originally posted by Mailman
I have one of these for those fridged times out in the cold. It is called a balaclava. Here is one that you can get from Cabelas...
I use a balaclava also when it's super cold. If it's extremely unbearable, I'll put on a thin liner underneath first and my face never get's cold for sure. :2thumbsup:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,796 Posts
I've got one like MM posted. Sure does keep my head warm.

·
King of Callaway
42,630 Posts
Got one like MM's used it goose hunting on Sunday, it was cooooold

·
Under appreciated
88,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Chad
Ive got one of the carhart like rat posted.Except mines camo. The only bad thing i can say is on my the top is camo, and the part that covers your face is black. Not a big problem to me though as warm and confortable as it is. I agree. they are a must have. :cheers:
Yea... I got a camo one too and I thought the same thing about the black facepart.
No doubt the one MM posted is gonna be warmer, I have a baclava too...its just that the facemask part of this one is not as bulky.. folds up under da hat if need be.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts