rumor has it

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by winger, May 28, 2009.

1. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    chakkle now has a big boy gun. about time. he can even shoot it. true his form needs some work, it's not a hunting rifle but it will come with time. post up some pics of that beast chakkle.

2. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

chakk sent me an e mail saying he couldnt figure out how to get the pics posted and asked for a little help.well after trying to explain it to him 5000000000000000000000 times i told him to just send me the pics and i would take care of it for him.so here is his new gun.

[​IMG]

3. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
  4. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

What did he get? :pop:

You let him on the SWAT TEAM did ya?
    Is he gonna be the breacher? :pop:

5. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1279154&tid=89480&author=Gakic24]What did he get? :pop:

You let him on the SWAT TEAM did ya?
    Is he gonna be the breacher? :pop:[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

swat team

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

he coudln't even release his bolt when it locked back yesterday. looked like a monkey doin a math problem.

6. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

:rof2::rof2: How long did did he stare at the bolt before you showed him how to release it?

I would love to see the look on his face when he empties his service weapon, and the slide is locked in the back position... :rof2:
    He would probly do what the cowboys use to do, and just chunk his pistol at whoever he waas shooting at.. :rof2::rof2:

7. Rack_Hunter

Rack_Hunter Sensitivity Aficionado

Just so he doesn't shoot himself in the lower leg with his service revolver playing quickdraw like a former sheriff did here. :rof2::rof2:

8. BILLYGOAT

BILLYGOAT New Member

they let him have bullets??

9. Rack_Hunter

I forgot to add, don't cock the weapon until it is out of the holster. Just a little piece of advice that they must not have taught at the police academy back then. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

10. Rack_Hunter

Dang it, I didn't say wee wee, I meant pull the trigger back. :mad2:

11. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    wee wee the weapon

hmmmm