Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gooseapalloza seamed to be a success this year. On Saturday we all got drawn into Fountain Grove with several birds being shot and alot more being shot at:D. one poor goose flew into one of our shots.

Of course most everyone on here has heard these storys by now.

What hasn't got mentioned, or if it has I haven't seen it, it was my understanding that the local sheriff's department was called to the cabin on saturday night.:D

I will leave it at that and let someone who was there at the time tell the rest of the story:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
Heard about that.....:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
:eek: :eek: :stirpot: :stirpot: :rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
[rquote=1492681&tid=104257&author=Rebel]All i can say is I am innocent.........................................[/rquote]

A blue smurf innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in this life time!!!!!!:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
[rquote=1492683&tid=104257&author=Plasticman][rquote=1492681&tid=104257&author=Rebel]All i can say is I am innocent.........................................[/rquote]

A blue smurf innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not in this life time!!!!!!:rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:[/rquote]

:rof2:

Well..

Um...

Your partially correct

:rof2:

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
Me and my paranoid bag was not the reason the officer had to come by.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I think that story was left out when I was told about what happened this weekend.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
[rquote=1492910&tid=104257&author=MrsRebel]I think that story was left out when I was told about what happened this weekend.[/rquote]

and we'll leave it at that.

·
13,386 Posts
I was there and never saw an officer, but I wasnt looking for him either...Living in North county is not condusive to casual conversations with constables...

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
[rquote=1492910&tid=104257&author=MrsRebel]I think that story was left out when I was told about what happened this weekend.[/rquote]

Again :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:pop:

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
[rquote=1492871&tid=104257&author=Chairman]No pic's = it didn't happen...right?! :whistle:[/rquote]

there are pics, they are just on the other site. personally, if that duck could talk then there would be two people sitting in prison for a very long time on solitairy, due to the fact that prisoners have their own rules and if it ever got out what happened to that duck, their goose would be cooked.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
[rquote=1493030&tid=104257&author=Skduckhunt]I was there and never saw an officer, but I wasnt looking for him either...Living in North county is not condusive to casual conversations with constables...[/rquote]

:rof2::rof2::rof2:

I noticed swiggy ran when he heard the cops we're coming.........he says someone called the cops....and then he was gone!!!!

·
Registered
11,897 Posts
[rquote=1493125&tid=104257&author=showmethejewels][rquote=1493030&tid=104257&author=Skduckhunt]I was there and never saw an officer, but I wasnt looking for him either...Living in North county is not condusive to casual conversations with constables...[/rquote]

I noticed swiggy ran when he heard the cops we're coming.........he says someone called the cops....and then he was gone!!!![/rquote]

More then one person ducked into the garadge when the patrol car drove down the drive.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
[rquote=1493188&tid=104257&author=Longbow26][rquote=1493125&tid=104257&author=showmethejewels][rquote=1493030&tid=104257&author=Skduckhunt]I was there and never saw an officer, but I wasnt looking for him either...Living in North county is not condusive to casual conversations with constables...[/rquote]

I noticed swiggy ran when he heard the cops we're coming.........he says someone called the cops....and then he was gone!!!![/rquote]

More then one person ducked into the garadge when the patrol car drove down the drive. [/rquote]you noticed i played the " iam dead sleepin trick" it worked to.. thats one of the things i remember sat night was swig comin the house and johnny law is here i am outtie......:whistle::rof2::innocent::innocent::stirpot:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts