Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
41 - 60 of 648 Posts
maybe this will be the year we catch the one that got away :rolleyes:
Hey now, whats goes on in the boat stays in the boat:D I'm working on a new and improved method. ;) it will work this time lmao

Good thing that happened, they would have really been crying;)

wow, these 80 degree days are getting me in the mood to fish for cats.....we usually have the roundup thred goin by now......so whats the scoop?? when is the forcast best time Parker??? .
I remember Parker saying what dates were best ,and I remember Archer saying something about wanting to know so he could get his vacation set ,don't know if fishy is on lockdown but I done forgot the dates:eek: thinking it was earlier.

I don't mind it low, plenty of stumps keeps the general public out. :D

I'm on vacation for the good time, got two bait tanks, need to get another big aerator, just in case Archer and Nick decide to continue their blue gill stocking program :rolleyes:

ya got to be able to get the boat in and go up the channel...its not to deep in normal years.....they been runnin it real low for flood control.....I don't like it low
You need to have fishy drag the boat thru the mud to the water. Then you have yote carry you thru the mud to the boat.

Guess I will go fishing again TODAY:D

FISHIES CHECK LIST

Boat and motor

Lifejackets

Gas

Trailer

check wheel bearings

grease wheel bearings

Check carburetor

FRESH gas

Check to make sure ball primer will pump up HARD

Extra spark plugs

Run motor on lake before trip

Clean boat out

Shad net

Heavy bricks , not light weight like last year wus

Cooler for beverages

Cell phone to call Archer

Be nice to have a paddle this year just in case:D

FISHIES CHECK LIST

Boat and motor

Lifejackets

Gas

Trailer

check wheel bearings

grease wheel bearings

Check carburetor

FRESH gas

Check to make sure ball primer will pump up HARD

Extra spark plugs

Run motor on lake before trip

Clean boat out

Shad net

Heavy bricks , not light weight like last year wus

Cooler for beverages

Cell phone to call Archer

Be nice to have a paddle this year just in case:D
Batteries for the aerators

beverages for the cooler

noodles

tags for the trotlines

knives

bags

boat plug

extra fuel line

Yote's danged pepperoni pizza from Casey's

Hanni's sunblock

The warning buoys that state CAUTION HANNI IS SUNBATHING AHEAD :eek:

You know what does Hanni actually bring to this thing, I mean I have to get his room , catch his bait, furnish him a dipnet, haul his butt back and forth to the lake ,take all kinds of abuse, show him how to skin a fish, catch a fish ,etc

I got news for him this year I was informed last night that I will be in his town the weekend of this shindig, so we will prolly be leaving town about the same time to get here, so what I am saying I will be sure the sucker has some bait in the back of his truck and he leaves at he proper time so we wont be waiting on him.................................:rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #59 ·
man your dementia gets worse every year....:D......Fishy knows who his main man in the boat is......:D.......and i'll be layin in the sun so get over it.....Uncle B better be ready to dip in the pool if sissy and little niece say to.....:D.....better put your little arm floaties on your list also Fishy....:D

What happened to the good ole days when people kept their fishing secrets to themselves.:rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 648 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.